- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The meaning of experience and immersion to the diffusion of digital contents and consumption behavior based on arousal
디지털 콘텐츠의 확산과 공감 기반 소비행동에서의 경험과 몰입의 의미
- Kim, Yeonjeong (Dept. of Entrepreneurship, Hoseo University)
- 김연정 (호서대학교 창업학부)
- Received : 2013.10.25
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The purpose of this study investigate the main factors of the diffusion of digital contents and consumer's participation behavior, consumption culture and examine the experiential perspective to consumer's information selection behavior. In digital network, the social presence, challenge, self-presentation, arousal and emotional feeling were significant variables to flow experience. Experiential perspectives focused on the search of identity and self-determination were main basic perspective to explain the diffusion of digital contents, consumer participation. This research result applied to media and device strategy to up-coming digital convergence and adapted to product planning and development, user friendly navigation and emotional human-centered service module.
arousal;consumption behavior;consumption culture;experiential value;immersion
- K. D. Kwon, Web 2.0 society and the change of company. CEO Information. Seri. 2007.
- Y. J. Kim & S. Y. Park, Web 2.0 multimedia participation and consumer participation. J. of Home Managent, Vol 26, No.1 pp.95-105, 2007.
- Y. J. .Kim, B. J. Jun, S. R. Kang & Y. J. Kim, Sructural Relationships among Factors that Influence on the UCC Service Participation. J. of Internet commerce, Vol 7, No.3, pp.157-191. 2007.
- Y. J. Moon & J. .H. Lee, A Study on the Effects of the Online Community Flow : Mediating Satisfaction and Community Trust. J. of Information system, Vol. 16, No.1 pp.23-45. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2575.2006.00207.x
- Y. J. Park, The Effect of Adolescents' Internet-item using motivation on cyber-item Consumption Behavior and Satisfaction. J. of Psychology; consumer, AD, Vol.7, No.1, pp.95-92, 2002.
- C. J. Yoo, Consumer role change of new media. Association of Research, Proceeding, 2008.
- D. H. Lee, Portal's UCC based media strategy, KBI focus, 07-05, Korea Broadcasting media association, 2007.
- J. E. Lee, UCC Business trend and implication, UCC Conference, 2006.
- J. J. Jung, T. Y. Kim, e-Commerce: the success factor of gamer pattern analysis of on line game. J. of data process Vol..10, No..6, pp.1049-1058, 2003.
- H. S. Choi, E. H. Jung, D. H, Lee, H. S. Cho, S. J.J un, Online generation's networkng and collective intellectual 08-11,KISDI, 2008.
- J. S. Hwang, S. K. Choi, S. H, Yu, B. M. Lee, S. S. Hong, The change of contents paradigm according to digital convergence and future consumer policy issue. Vol.15, No. 3, pp.113-134, 2008.
- M. Addis, M. B. Holbrook, On the conceptual between Mass Customization and Experiential Consumption: An Explosion of Subjectivity. J. of Consumer Behavior Vol. 1, No. 1, pp.50-65, 2007.
- E. Arnould, M. Price, G. Zinkhan, Consumers. New York: McGraw-Hill., 2002.
- A. Caru, B. Cova, Consumer immersion in an experimental context, Consuming experience, 2007.
- A, F. Firat, N. Dhorakia, Consuming people: From Political Economy to Theaters of Consumption. Routledge, 1998.
- K. Hassanein, M, Head, The role of social presence in establishing loyalty in e-Service environments. Interacting with computer, Vol. 19, pp.43-56, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.intcom.2006.07.010
- D. L. Hoffman, T. P. Novak, Marketing in Hypermedia Computer-Mediated Environments: Conceptual Foundations. J. of Marketing, Vol. 60, pp.50-68, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251841
- H. Jenkins, J. H. Kim edit. Convergence Culture, Bis and Biz, 2006.
- D. Nel, R. Niekerk, J. Berhon and P. Davies., "Going with the Flow: Website and Customer Involvement. Internet Electron, Networking Application Policy, Vol. 9, pp.109-116, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1108/10662249910264873
- B. J. Pine, J. Gilmore, The Experience Economy: Work is Theater and Every Business a Stage, Harvard Business School Pres, 1999.
- H. J. Schau, M. C. Gilly, We are What We Post? Self Presentation in Personal Web Space, J. of Consumer Research, Vol. 30, pp.385-404. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1086/378616
- B. H. Schmitt, Customer Experience management, John Wiley & Sons, 2003.
- A. Shoham, Flow Experience and Image Making and Online Chat-Room Ethnography, Psychology & Marketing, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp.855-882, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.20032
- J. Webster, L. K. Treveno, L. Ryan, The Dimensionality and Correlates of Flow in Human Computer Interactions, Computers in Human Behavior, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp.411-426, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0747-5632(93)90032-N
- S. H. Park, H. J, Choi, Internet using motive and using pattern. J. of Korean Journalism, Vol. 48, No.4, pp.243-27, 2004.
- J. M. Jang, J. W. Kim, T.W., Kim, Wireless Internet service adaption factor; flow and TALC model. MIS, Vol.14, No.3, pp.93-120, 2004.
- E. C. Hirschman, M. B. Holbrook, The Experience Aspects of Consumption: Consumer Fantasy Feelings and Fun, J. of Consumer Research, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.132-140, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1086/208906
- T. P. Novak, P. L. Hoffman and Y. F. Yung, Measuring the Customer Experience in Online Environments: A Structural Modeling Approach, Marketing Science, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp.143-156, 2000.
- A Study on the Space Planning of Culture Contents Exhibition Hall (Based on case study) vol.12, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.5.435