- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A High-Interaction Client Honeypot on Android Platform
안드로이드 플랫폼에서의 High-Interaction 클라이언트 허니팟 적용방안 연구
- Jung, Hyun-Mi (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information) ;
- Son, Seung-Wan (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hannam University) ;
- Kim, Kwang-Seok (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hannam University) ;
- Lee, Gang-Soo (Dept. of Computer Engineering, Hannam University)
- Received : 2013.10.25
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
As the new variation malicious codes of android platform are drastically increasing, the preparation plan and response is needed. We proposed a high-interaction client honeypot that applied to the android platform. We designed flow for the system. Application plan and the function was analyze. Each detail module was optimized in the Android platform. The system is equipped with the advantage of the high-interaction client honeypot of PC environment. Because the management and storage server was separated it is more flexible and expanded.
android platform;mobile malicious code analysis;android malicious code;client honeypot;variation malicious code
Supported by : 한남대학교
- Lance Spitznet (2003), Honeypots : Definitions and Value of honeypots.
- Thorsten Holz, Niels Provos (2008), Virtual Honeypots
- J Fritz (2011), Hybrid Intrusion detection network monitoring with honeypots.
- Christian Seifert, Ian Welch, Peter Komisarczuk (2006), HoneyC - The Low-Interaction Client Honeypot.
- Radek Hes ,Ramon Steenson ,Christian Seifert (2010), The Capture-HPC client architecture
- Ali Ikinci, Thorsten Holz, Felix Freiling(2008), Monkey-Spider: Detecting Malicious Websites with Low-Interaction Honeyclients
- Yi-Min Wang, Doug Beck, Xuxian Jiang, Roussi Roussev, Chad Verbowski, Shuo Chen, and Sam King (2006), Automated Web Patrol with Strider HoneyMonkeys: Finding Web Sites That Exploit Browser Vulnerabilities
- Christian Seifert, Ramon Steenson, Ian Welch, Peter Komisarczuk, Thorsten Holz, Bing Yuan, Michael A. Davis (2007),Know your Enemy: Malicious Web Servers.