- Volume 11 Issue 12
As the Internet has been growing, WWW(World Wide Web) based services were popularized and users using the service were increased excessively. Recently, the instances of communications between the applications and interaction applications using the Web services in the implementation of the business logics among the enterprises are spread widely. Therefore, it has been emphasized quality and security of web services. In this paper, we described standard trends for web servises. And we analyzed the security policies to protect user's informations. Eventually, We described a security enhancement method for web service.
- M.P. Papazoglou and D. Georgakopoulos, "Service-Oriented Computing," CACM, Vol. 46, No. 10, Oct 2003.
- W3C, Web Services Architecture, http://www.w3.org/ TR/2003/WD-ws-arch-20030808/
- F. Curbera et. al., "Unraveling the Web Services Web: An Introduction to SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI," IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 86-93, March/April 2002.
- W3C, Web Services Description Language(WSDL) 1.1, 2001, http://www.w3c.org/TR/wsdl
- W3C, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1. 2000, http://www.w3c.org/TR/SOAP.
- P. Baglietto, M. Maresca, A. Parodi and N. Zingirian, "Deployment of Service Oriented Architecture for a Business Community," In Proc. of the Sixth International ENTERPRISE DISTRIBUTED OBJECT COMPUTING (EDOC'02), 2002.
- T. Erl. Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA): Concepts, Technology, and Design. Prentice Hall, 2005.
- G. Alonso, F. Casati, H. Kuno, and V. Machiraju. Web Services Concepts, Architectures and Applications Series: Data-Centric Systems and Applications. Addison-Wesley Professional,, 2002.
- Jin-Su Park, "Enterprise Web Service Development", HongRung Publishing Company, 2004.
- N. Ratha, J. Connell, and R. Bolle, "Enhancing Security and Privacy in Biometrics-based Authentication Systems," IBM Systems Journal, Vol. 40, No. 3, pp. 614-634, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1147/sj.403.0614
- N. Ratha, J. Connell, and R. Bolle, "Cancelable Biometrics," Biometric Consortium, 2000.
- J. Cambier, et. al., "Application-Specific Biometric Templates," Proc. of AutoID, pp.167-171, 2002.
- A. K. Jain, A. Ross, and S. Pankanti, "A prototype hand geometry-based verification system," 2nd Int'l Conference on Audio- and Video-based Biometric Person Authentication, Washington D.C., pp. 161-171, March 22-24, 1999.
- Pelvic Compression Belt Convergence Impact on the Thickness of Multifidus and Erector Spinae Muscles vol.7, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.051
- The Convergence Study on the Effects of Three Pelvic Floor Muscle Excercise on Thickness of Pelvic Floor Muscle and Abdominal Muscles vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.105
- Design of High Speed Data Acquisition and Fusion System with STM32 Processor vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.009
- The Effect of PNF Stretching with Elastic Band on Ball Speed of High School Baseball Players vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.525