- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Construction Design 3D Modeling in Smart Phone
스마트폰에서 건축설계 3D 모델링
- Han, Jung-Soo (Division of Information & Communication, Baekseok University)
- 한정수 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2013.03.20
- Accepted : 2013.04.12
- Published : 2013.12.28
This paper was aimed to represent 3D design process to enable the construction design in a smart phone. The construction design was done in pattern units, by composing construction materials in components first, followed by assembling the components in pattern. Four types of views were constructed and each function was described to enable construction design in mobile environment. In addition, the skills needed for each view were described in detail through the libraries used. The process and calculation results were shown in mobiles how each view performed its function and behave worked together with a complementary way based on this implementation technique.
Construction Design;Steel House;3D;Mobile;Stud
- Paolo Tonella and Giulio Antoniol, "Object Oriented Design Pattern Inference," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, pp. 230-238, 1999.
- Korea Steel House Technical Association, "Steel House", Sikong Publishment, 2007
- Editorial Department, "Steel House using STEEL STUD", House Publishing Company, 2001
- Wan-yeon Won, "Study on the Module Design of Steel House Wall Plan", KunKuk Univ. 2010.
- Hyun-seok Jung, Pil-Gab Lee, "Architectural Expression of Steel-framed Housing", RIST, Vol 12, No., 4, 1998.
- Hyun-seok Jung, "North America Steel House Supply and Technical Trend", Korea Steel Structure Association, pp. 48-49, 2001