- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Assessing Comparative Study for Statistical Process Control of Software Reliability Model Based on Logarithmic Learning Effects
대수형 학습효과에 근거한 소프트웨어 신뢰모형에 관한 통계적 공정관리 비교 연구
- Kim, Kyung-Soo (Dept. of Internet information, BaekSeok Culture University) ;
- Kim, Hee-Cheul (Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, Namseoul University)
- Received : 2013.10.08
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
There are many software reliability models that are based on the times of occurrences of errors in the debugging of software. Software error detection techniques known in advance, but influencing factors for considering the errors found automatically and learning factors, by prior experience, to find precisely the error factor setting up the testing manager are presented comparing the problem. It is shown that it is possible to do asymptotic likelihood inference for software reliability models based on infinite failure model and non-homogeneous Poisson Processes (NHPP). Statistical process control (SPC) can monitor the forecasting of software failure and thereby contribute significantly to the improvement of software reliability. Control charts are widely used for software process control in the software industry. In this paper, we proposed a control mechanism based on NHPP using mean value function of logarithmic hazard learning effects property.
Logarithmic Learning Effects;Non-Homogeneous Poisson Process;Statistical Process Control;Mean Value Function;Laplace trend test
- KueiChen, C., YeuShiang, H., and TzaiZang, L. "A study of software reliability growth from the perspective of learning effects," Reliability Engineering and System Safety 93, pp. 1410-1421, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2007.11.004
- HeeCheul, Kim. "The Comparative Study of NHPP Delayed S-Shaped and Extreme Value Distribution Software Reliability Model using the Perspective of Learning Effects", International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology(IJACT) Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 1210-1218, 2013. https://doi.org/10.4156/ijact.vol5.issue9.143
- K,H Rao, R. S, Prasad and. R.L.Kantham "Assessing Software Reliability Using SPC-An Order Statistics Approach", International Journal of Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (IJCSEA) Vol.1, No.4, pp. 121-131, August 2011. https://doi.org/10.5121/ijcsea.2011.1411
- Gokhale, S. S. and Trivedi, K. S. "A time / structure based software reliability model," Annals of Software Engineering. 8, pp. 85-121, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1018923329647
- HeeCheul KIM and HyoungKeun Park, "Exponentiated Exponential Software Reliability Growth model," International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology, Volume 1, Number 2, pp.57-64, 2009.
- Kuei-Chen, C., Yeu-Shiang, H., and Tzai-Zang, L. "A study of software reliability growth from the perspective of learning effects," Reliability Engineering and System Safety 93, pp. 1410-1421, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2007.11.004
- Kim Hee Cheul and Shin Hyun Cheul, "The Comparative Study for NHPP Software Reliability Model based on the Property of Learning Effect of Log Linear Shaped Hazard Function," Journal of Information and Security, Volume 12, Number 3, pp. 19-26, 2012. 06.
- Y. HAYAKAWA and G. TELFAR "Mixed PoissonType Processes with Application in Software Reliability," Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 31, pp. 151-156, 2000 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0895-7177(00)00082-0
- K. Kanoun, J. C. Laprie, "Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering," M. R. Lyu, Editor, chapter Trend Analysis. McGrawHill New York, NY, pp. 401-437, 1996.
- Kim, Hee-Cheul, "The Comparative Study of NHPP Extreme Value Distribution Software Reliability Model from the Perspective of Learning Effects," Journal of the Korea Society of Digital Industry and Information Management, Volume7, Number 2, pp. 18, 2011.
- J. F. Lawless. "Statistical Models and Methods for Lifetime Data",. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1981.
- Hee-Cheul KIM, "The Comparative Study of NHPP Half-Logistic Distribution Software Reliability Model using the Perspective of Learning Effects," Journal of Next Generation Information Technology, Volume 4, Number 8, pp. 132-139, 2013.
- Hee-Cheul, Kim. "The Comparative Study of NHPP Delayed S-Shaped and Extreme Value Distribution Software Reliability Model using the Perspective of Learning Effects", International Journal of Advancements in Computing Technology(IJACT) Vol. 5, No. 9, pp. 1210-1218, 2013.
- Kuo, L. and Yang, T. Y, "Bayesian Computation of Software Reliability," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 91, pp. 763-773, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1080/01621459.1996.10476944