- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Efficient Secret Sharing Data Management Scheme for Privacy Protection in Smart Grid Environment
스마트 그리드 환경에서 개인정보 보호를 위한 효율적인 비밀분산 데이터 관리 방안
- Lee, Sung-Yong (Division of Computer Engineering, Mokwon University) ;
- Yeo, Sang-Soo (Division of Computer Engineering, Mokwon University)
- Received : 2013.09.10
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
It is very important to design security policy and technical framework on sensitive private data in order to protect user privacy in smart grid environment. This paper introduces secret data sharing schemes proposed for privacy protection in smart grid, and presents technical problems of them. The proposed scheme in this paper, reduces the number of rounds in sharing process and also in restoration process, and can select how many databases would be used, so eventually it shows enhancements in terms of efficiency and security.
Smart Grid;Privacy Protection;Secret Sharing;Security
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Hae-Chun Jung, Training of electricity IT experts is a key of Smart Grid success. Digital Power News Global Worldwide Trend, 2009.
- Whon-il Park, Duk-Chan Yoon, Smart Grid Projects and Privacy Issues : Propose of Smart Grid Governance. Research of Technique, Vol. 26, No. 2, 2010.
- Kyungbok Lee,JiEuin Dokko, Jiyeon Yoo, Sook-Yeon Lee, Jong-in Lim, Customers' participation in Smart Grid and security issue. Customers' participation in Smart Grid and security issue, Vol. 19, No. 4, 2009.
- Namje Park, Youjin Song, Secure Distributed Data Management Architecture Using AONT Encryption in Smart Grid Environment. The Journal of The Korea Information and Communications Society, Vol. 35, No. 10, 2010.
- Hyung-joon Kim, Neptune : Bulk distributed data management system. NHN, 2008.
- A. Shamir, How to Share a Secret. Communication of the ACM, Vol. 22, No. 11. pp. 612-613, 1979.
- The Correlation between Nurse's image, Biomedical ethics and Professionalism in Nursing Students vol.16, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7356
- The Biometric Authentication based Dynamic Group Signature Scheme vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.049
- The Effect of Biomedical Ethics Education Program for Nursing Students Freshman vol.22, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2016.22.3.376
- Comparison on Influencing Factors on Consciousness of Biomedical Ethics in Nursing Students and General Students vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.377
- Influence of Moral Sensitivity and Ethical Values on Biomedical Ethics Awareness of Nursing Students vol.21, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2015.21.3.382