- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Transmission Performance Analysis and Security Policy in Tactical Communication Environment
전술통신 환경에서 전송 성능 분석 및 보안 정책
- Hong, Jinkeun (Division of Information and Communication, Baekseok University)
- 홍진근 (백석대학교 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2013.10.25
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
This paper analyzed about operation environment and policy for US military tactical communication, and security policy and transmission performance of tactical link. It is presented operation communication message and framework, which is supported semi automated force, SINCGARS specification of link layer in operation environment, and analyzed COMSEC policy and application layer security in tactical security policy. Also it analyzed in respect to transmission performance and crypto synchronization detection. Security policy of tactical link and COMSEC is analyzed in respect of crypto device such as AFKDMS, AKMS, RBECS, KIV-7/HSB.
Security Policy;Tactical Communication;Combat Environment;transmission performance
- Liu Hongbo, Gao Jun, Liu Qin-tao, Zhao Ming, Research of weight coefficient in efficiency evaluation of Tactical Data Link system based on AHP, CCC2013, pp.6349-6352, 2013.
- Jongyon Kim, Bosung Kim, Byeonghee Roh, An enhanced DAP-NAD scheme for multi-hop broadcast based on MIL-STD-188-220 networks, ICACT2013, pp.552-557, 2013.
- JaeJoon Lee, Dongwon Kim, Jaesung LIM, Adaptive virtual slot for enhancing QoS of voice communication in MIL-STD-188-220, MILCOM 2012, pp.1-6, 2012.
- Gao Fei, Zhi Ruxin, Yang Jie, Study of the Security Mechanism for Packet Radio Network Based on MIL-STD 188-220C, WiCom2009, pp.1-4, 2009.
- Gugun B Maruhum, Harry Chandra, Sinta Amanda, Erwin, Yoanes Bandung, Baseband Processor Prototype for Low Bit Rate Communication in Tactical Radio, ICISS2013, pp.1-7, 2013.