- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
물리적환경이 자긍심과 기업애호도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 -서비스관련 대학교육환경을 중심으로-
Research about Influence of Physical Service Educational Environment on Self-Esteem and Company's Loyalty -On the Physical Evidence of Education Service-
- 강미라 (백석예술대학교 항공서비스과)
- Kang, Mi-Ra (Division of Airline Service, Baek-Seok Art University)
- 투고 : 2013.12.01
- 심사 : 2013.12.20
- 발행 : 2013.12.28
최근 들어 대학들은 취업률에 총력을 기울이고 있다. 특히, 취업분야와 관련한 실무지향적 학과들의 교육과정 및 환경에 대한 논거는 취업이라는 가치관에 그 성과를 측정하고 있는 실정이다. 이는 기업인재 지향적 학습 및 교육이 취업으로 이어지는 결과에서 지인한 것이다. 항공서비스과는 대표적인 예이다. 이에 본 연구는 국내대학 항공서비스과 학생들을 대상으로 물리적 교육환경이 자긍심 및 기업애호도에 미치는 영향을 알아보고자 한다. 분석결과 물리적환경이 높을수록 자긍심이 올라가는 것으로 나타났으며, 이러한 자긍심은 기업애호도에 긍정적인 영향을 미치고 있는 것으로 나타났다.
- M. S. Suh, Affecting Relations to Customer Satisfactions from the Servicescape, Relevant Behavioral Factors from Relationship Quality : on the ailine service, Journal of Service Management, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 283-314, 2012.
- C. J. Yu, Experiential Aspects of Shopping Behavior : Study on the Effects of In - Store Emotions on Store Attitudes and Visit Intentions, Journaal of Customer management, Vol 7, No 1, pp. 51-73, 1996.
- Y. J. Jang, T. H. Kim. and E. Y. Son, The Impact of upscale restaurant physical environment on customers' emotional responses and behavioral intentions, Hotel Management Research, Vol 17, No 3, pp. 71-85, 2008.
- C. H. Cho, Y, G, Kim, and Y, H, Jang, A Study on the Effects of Medical Care Service Quality on the Customer Satisfaction, Customer satisfaction Management Research, Vol 8, No 1, pp. 115-127, 2006.
- H. S. Joo, Effect of Relation with Hotel Enterprise"s Quality of Service, Relation Satisfaction, Trust, Commitment and Loyalty Degree , Tourism Leisure research, Vol 22, No 2, pp. 71-85, 2010.
- J. S. Oh, The effect of Servicescape onPatient Satisfaction, Patient Trust and Revisit Intention in Hospital, Journal of Service Management, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 133-155.
- E. S. Yoon, The Effects of Airline-service Department's Curriculum on the Entry-level Flight Attendant's Self-Efficacy and Job Satisfaction, B. A., Sejong University. 2012.
- B. C. Lee, Research about Customer Satisfaction of Hotel training Factors, M. A., Kyunggi University. 2012.
- E, Y, Lee, S, J, Park, and S, B, Lee, An canonical analysis of the relationship between perceived servant leadership, factors related to training and self-esteem and customer orientation, Journal of Tourism research, 관광연구저널, Vol 21, No 1, pp. 83-99, 2007.
- Y, J, Lee, S, A, La, The Relationship of Customer Satisfaction, Adjusted Expectation and Repurchase Intention: The Moderating Role of Customer Loyalty, Korea Customer Review, Vol 13, No 3, pp. 83-99, 2002.
- J. S. Han, S, I, Lee, The Influence of Family Restaurant's Physical Environment on Customer Value.Journal of Service Management, Vol 9, No 3, pp. 89-108.
- Anderson, Rolph E.(1973). Customer Dissatisfaction : The effect of Disconfirmed Expectancy on Perceived Product Performance, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 10,. No. 1. pp. 38-44.
- Aaker, D. A.(1991). Managing Brand Equity, Marketingcommunication, Nanam.
- Baker, Julie(1987), The Role of Environment in Marketing Services: The Consumer Perspective, in J. A. Czepiel, C. Congram and J. Shanahan eds., The Service Challenge: Integrating for Competitive Advantage, Chicago, IL: AMA, pp. 79-84.
- Berry, L. L, Parasuraman, A. and Zeithmal, V. A.(1994), Improving service quality in America: Lessons learned", Academy of Management Executive, Vol. 8 No. 2, pp. 32-45.
- Bitner, M. J.(1992), The impact of Physical Surroundings on Customers and Employees, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56(April), pp. 57-71. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252042
- Chaudhuri, A. and M. B. Holbrook.(2001). Does Brand Loyalty Mediate Equity Outcomes?, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Spring, pp. 136-146.
- Jacoby, J. and Chestnut, R. W. (1978), Brand Loyalty: Mesurement and Management, New York: Wiley.
- Kotler, P.(1973), Atmospherics as a Marketing Tool, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 49, No. 4, pp. 48-64.
- Ladhari, R. (2008), Alternative measures of service quality : a review, Managing Service Quality, Vol. 18 No. 2, pp. 65-86.
- Marsh, H. W.(1998). Age and gender effects in physical self-concepts for adolescent elite athletes and nonathletic. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 20 pp. 237-259. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.20.3.237
- Oliver, R. L.(1999). Whence Customer Loyalty?, Journal of Marketing, Vol.63, No 4, pp.33-44.
- Willow, J. P.(2005). Physical activity participation, physical self-perceptions and social self-esteem, Vol. 37, 5, pp. 371-371.
- H, M, Jeon, O, S, Moon, and J. R. Jeon. The Effect of the Empathic Factors of the Employees in the Food Service Industry on Emotional dissonance and Customer Orientation , Journal of Foodservice management, Food Management Research, Vol 12, No 3, pp. 183-203, 2009.
- Y, J, Lee, U, C, Kim, Acomparative Study = The Influence of Physical Environment on Service Quality Perception, Korea Marketing Review, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 61-86, 1998.
- Alavi, H. R. and M. R. Askaripur.(2003). The relationship between self-esteem and job satisfaction of personnel in government organizations. Public Personnel Management, Vol. 32. No. 4. pp..591-600. https://doi.org/10.1177/009102600303200409
- Libai, B., Muller, E. and Peres, R.(2009), The Diffusion of Services, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 46 No. 1, pp. 163-175. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.46.2.163
- Zeithml, V. A., Bitner, M. J., and Gremler, D. D.(2006). Linking Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intention, Journal of Health Care Marketing, Vol .9, pp5-17.