- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Research about Influence of Physical Service Educational Environment on Self-Esteem and Company's Loyalty -On the Physical Evidence of Education Service-
물리적환경이 자긍심과 기업애호도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 -서비스관련 대학교육환경을 중심으로-
- Kang, Mi-Ra (Division of Airline Service, Baek-Seok Art University)
- 강미라 (백석예술대학교 항공서비스과)
- Received : 2013.12.01
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Recently, Universities's idea of employment are activity discussed. Especially, Service oriented departments' argument about the curriculum and the environment tests its accomplishment with value in employment. Therefore, this study has been done on the department of airline service which has representation of employment. This study determines the condition and the position of the department of airline services that it estimates the future service orientation in organizations placing education. It appeared that self-esteem affected Physical environment, and service effect quality as a company's loyalty. Accordingly, to improve self-esteem working staff in service should be improved. And other various measures education service quality, self-esteem, and company's loyalty should be taken as well.
- M. S. Suh, Affecting Relations to Customer Satisfactions from the Servicescape, Relevant Behavioral Factors from Relationship Quality : on the ailine service, Journal of Service Management, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 283-314, 2012.
- C. J. Yu, Experiential Aspects of Shopping Behavior : Study on the Effects of In - Store Emotions on Store Attitudes and Visit Intentions, Journaal of Customer management, Vol 7, No 1, pp. 51-73, 1996.
- Y. J. Jang, T. H. Kim. and E. Y. Son, The Impact of upscale restaurant physical environment on customers' emotional responses and behavioral intentions, Hotel Management Research, Vol 17, No 3, pp. 71-85, 2008.
- C. H. Cho, Y, G, Kim, and Y, H, Jang, A Study on the Effects of Medical Care Service Quality on the Customer Satisfaction, Customer satisfaction Management Research, Vol 8, No 1, pp. 115-127, 2006.
- H. S. Joo, Effect of Relation with Hotel Enterprise"s Quality of Service, Relation Satisfaction, Trust, Commitment and Loyalty Degree , Tourism Leisure research, Vol 22, No 2, pp. 71-85, 2010.
- J. S. Oh, The effect of Servicescape onPatient Satisfaction, Patient Trust and Revisit Intention in Hospital, Journal of Service Management, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 133-155.
- E. S. Yoon, The Effects of Airline-service Department's Curriculum on the Entry-level Flight Attendant's Self-Efficacy and Job Satisfaction, B. A., Sejong University. 2012.
- B. C. Lee, Research about Customer Satisfaction of Hotel training Factors, M. A., Kyunggi University. 2012.
- E, Y, Lee, S, J, Park, and S, B, Lee, An canonical analysis of the relationship between perceived servant leadership, factors related to training and self-esteem and customer orientation, Journal of Tourism research, 관광연구저널, Vol 21, No 1, pp. 83-99, 2007.
- Y, J, Lee, S, A, La, The Relationship of Customer Satisfaction, Adjusted Expectation and Repurchase Intention: The Moderating Role of Customer Loyalty, Korea Customer Review, Vol 13, No 3, pp. 83-99, 2002.
- J. S. Han, S, I, Lee, The Influence of Family Restaurant's Physical Environment on Customer Value.Journal of Service Management, Vol 9, No 3, pp. 89-108.
- Anderson, Rolph E.(1973). Customer Dissatisfaction : The effect of Disconfirmed Expectancy on Perceived Product Performance, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 10,. No. 1. pp. 38-44.
- Aaker, D. A.(1991). Managing Brand Equity, Marketingcommunication, Nanam.
- Baker, Julie(1987), The Role of Environment in Marketing Services: The Consumer Perspective, in J. A. Czepiel, C. Congram and J. Shanahan eds., The Service Challenge: Integrating for Competitive Advantage, Chicago, IL: AMA, pp. 79-84.
- Berry, L. L, Parasuraman, A. and Zeithmal, V. A.(1994), Improving service quality in America: Lessons learned", Academy of Management Executive, Vol. 8 No. 2, pp. 32-45.
- Bitner, M. J.(1992), The impact of Physical Surroundings on Customers and Employees, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 56(April), pp. 57-71. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252042
- Chaudhuri, A. and M. B. Holbrook.(2001). Does Brand Loyalty Mediate Equity Outcomes?, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Spring, pp. 136-146.
- Jacoby, J. and Chestnut, R. W. (1978), Brand Loyalty: Mesurement and Management, New York: Wiley.
- Kotler, P.(1973), Atmospherics as a Marketing Tool, Journal of Retailing, Vol. 49, No. 4, pp. 48-64.
- Ladhari, R. (2008), Alternative measures of service quality : a review, Managing Service Quality, Vol. 18 No. 2, pp. 65-86.
- Marsh, H. W.(1998). Age and gender effects in physical self-concepts for adolescent elite athletes and nonathletic. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology, 20 pp. 237-259. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.20.3.237
- Oliver, R. L.(1999). Whence Customer Loyalty?, Journal of Marketing, Vol.63, No 4, pp.33-44.
- Willow, J. P.(2005). Physical activity participation, physical self-perceptions and social self-esteem, Vol. 37, 5, pp. 371-371.
- H, M, Jeon, O, S, Moon, and J. R. Jeon. The Effect of the Empathic Factors of the Employees in the Food Service Industry on Emotional dissonance and Customer Orientation , Journal of Foodservice management, Food Management Research, Vol 12, No 3, pp. 183-203, 2009.
- Y, J, Lee, U, C, Kim, Acomparative Study = The Influence of Physical Environment on Service Quality Perception, Korea Marketing Review, Vol 13, No 1, pp. 61-86, 1998.
- Alavi, H. R. and M. R. Askaripur.(2003). The relationship between self-esteem and job satisfaction of personnel in government organizations. Public Personnel Management, Vol. 32. No. 4. pp..591-600. https://doi.org/10.1177/009102600303200409
- Libai, B., Muller, E. and Peres, R.(2009), The Diffusion of Services, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 46 No. 1, pp. 163-175. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.46.2.163
- Zeithml, V. A., Bitner, M. J., and Gremler, D. D.(2006). Linking Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intention, Journal of Health Care Marketing, Vol .9, pp5-17.