- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
An Effect of Business Service Industry on Korean National Economy using An Input-Output Analysis
비즈니스서비스 산업이 한국경제에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구: 산업연관분석을 이용하여
- Received : 2013.10.16
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
As the world economy has been changed into the knowledge-based society, all economic activities have globalized and intensified competition in the marketplace, and the forces of these changes are even more aggressively pressuring today's business. According to many businesses are focused on the core competence and various functions are outsourced by service providers, many firms pay heavily attention to business service. Although the importance of business service, domestic business service industry shows a low labor productivity. On the other hand, foreign business service companies in korea take a substantial portion of business service market. Thus, domestic business service needs to increase a competitiveness because of potential growth opportunities. This study attempts to find out the ripple effect of business service industry on other industry.
- KIET, Business Service Industry, KIET Research Report, 2009.
- Kim J.H., Nam J.K. Kim S.T., Choi B.H., Development Strategy of Business Service Industry, Eulyoo publishing, 2000.
- OECD, Strategic Business Service, 1996.
- Seoul BS Industry Support Center, White Paper on Seoul Business Service Industry , 2013.
- The Bank of Kore, 2009 Input Output Table, 2011.
- The Bank of Korea, Explanations of 2003 Input Ouput Analysis, 2007.
- Yoo S.H. & Yoo T.H., "The role of the nuclear power generation in the Korean national economy: An input-output analysis", Progress in Nuclear Energy, 51, 86-92, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pnucene.2007.12.001
- Miller R. E., & Blair P. D.. Input-Output Analysis: Foundations and Extensions, Prentice-Hall, 1985.
- The Industrial Economic Costs of Unsupplied Electricity in OECD Countries using Input-Output Analysis vol.7, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.4.191