- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Global company with a focus on case analysis of the longevity factor
글로벌 기업사례를 통해 본 장수요인 분석
- Choi, Seung-Il (Dept. of International Trade, Changwon National University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Il (Dept. of Business Administration, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2013.11.15
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Companies engaged in the enterprise, while still at the start will have social responsibility. But recently, more and more companies will shorten the life expectancy of a corporate environment and is also rapidly changing. In this study, the longevity of global enterprises through the company's longevity factor analysis, that has continued to gain corporate answer. DuPont's global corporate giant Siemens and the longevity of the two factors in analyzing the factors that change the business portfolio, risk management, and continuous research and development, trust management, environmental management and other factors have been described. This ongoing internal and external environment analysis and core competencies by strengthening the implementation of responsible management as the core of the upcoming general management are appearing.
- Foster, R. and Kaplan, S., "Creative Destruction: Why Companies That Are Built to Last UnderPerform the Market-And How to Successfully Transform Them," Doubleday: NY, 2001.
- S. K. Kang, "Longevity in the industry to learn strategies for sustainable growth," The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry , 2006
- Seung Il, Choi, Oi Sul Jeon, "Companies in The Global age Longevity Study on Success Factors and Develop", Journal of the Korea Entrepreneurship, 5(4), pp. 97-114, 2010.
- The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry , "Learning from long-lasting company crisis strategy report", The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry , 2008.
- Arie de Geus, "The living company," Harvard Business Review, 75(2): pp. 51-59, 1997.
- The bank of Korea, Longevity factors and implications for Japanese companies, The bank of korea Report & Research, 2008-13, 2008.
- A Study on the Radiation Exposure Dose of Brain Perfusion CT Examination a Phantom vol.6, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2015.6.5.287