- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influence of Dimensions of Learning Organization to Job Satisfaction: Mediating Effect of Job Embeddedness
학습조직 구축요인이 직무만족에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 - 직무 임베디드니스 매개효과를 중심으로
- Lee, Sun-Kyu (Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Choi, Dong-Guk (Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Kang, Eun-Gu (Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology) ;
- Lee, Seung-Woo (Business School, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2013.10.14
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The main purpose of the stuey is the impacts of applying two dimensions of Learning Organization on Job Satisfaction and the mediating effect of the Job Embeddedness. As a result, Structural Factor had not positive effect and Human Factor had positive effect on the Job Satisfaction. The mediating effect of Job Embeddedness had significant effect between Learning Organization and Job Satisfaction. The result of this study is not presented at the existing research. Therefore, the results have many theoretical and practical implications.
Two dimensions of Learning organization;Job satisfaction;Job embeddedness
Supported by : 금오공과대학교
- Daft, R. L.(2009), Organization Theory and Design.
- Song, J. H., Kim, H. M., & Kolb, J. A., The effect of learning organization culture on the relationship between interpersonal trust and organizational commitment. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 20, pp. 147-167, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.20013
- Egan, T. M., Yang, B., & Bartlett, K. R.(2004), The effects of organizational learning culture and job satisfaction on motivation to transfer learning and turnover intention. Human Resource Development Quarterly, 15, pp. 279-301. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1104
- Ellinger, A. D., Ellinger, A. E., Yang, B. and Howton, S. W. (2002), "The relationship between thelearning organization conceptane firms' financial performance : An empiricalassessment", Human Resource Development Quarterly, Vol. 13, pp. 5-21. https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1010
- A W Harris, C A Pinkert, M Crawford, W, Y, Langdon, R L Brinster, and J, M. Adams(2011), The E mu-myc transgenic mouse. A model for highincidence spontaneous lymphoma and leukemia of early B cells. JEM vol. 167 no. 2 353-371
- Watkins Marsick (1993) Sculpting the learning organization: Lessons in the art and science of systemic change. San Francisco, CA: Jossey- Bass
- Jeong, Seok-Hee(2003), "Effect of Learning Organization on Organizational Effectiveness in Nurses", Graduate School Yonsei University
- Senge, P. M.(1990) the leader's new work: Building learning organization. Sloan Management Review, 32(1), 7-22
- Shepard, J. M. ,Betz, M., & O'Connell, L. O.(1997), "The proactive corporation: Its nature and causes", Journal of Business Ethics 16: pp.1001-1010. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1017957618855
- Polanyi,K.(1957), The Great Transformation, Beacon Press, Boston.
- Anderson U., & Forsgren, M(2000). In Search of Centre of Excellence: Network Embeddedness and Subsidiary Roles in Mutinational Corporations .Management International Review, 40, pp. 329-351.
- Schumpeter, J. A.,(1950) "Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy", New York: Harper Collins.
- Grannovetter, M.(1985), "Economic Action and Social Structure: The Problem of Embeddedness ", American Journal of Sociology, 91, pp.481-510. https://doi.org/10.1086/228311
- Park, kyung-Kyu, Lee, Kie-En(2004). "A Study on the Relationship between Job Embeddedness and Turnover Intention in Korea" Korea Management Review, 33(5) 146.
- Holtorn B. C., Mitchell, T. R. and Lee, T. W(2006). Increasing Human and Social Capitalby Applying Job Embeddedness Theory. Organizational Dynamics, 35(4):316-331. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.orgdyn.2006.08.007
- Kim, seong-Min(2008), "Effects of Job Embeddedness and Role Stressors of Hotel Employees on Job Satisfaction, Organizational Commitment and Turnover Intention", Graduate School of Dongguk University.
- Mitchell, T. R., Holtom, B. C., & Lee, T. W. 2001. How to keep your best employees: The development of an effective attachment policy. Academy of Management Executive, 15(4): 96-108. https://doi.org/10.5465/AME.2001.5897929
- Mitchell, T. R., Holtom, B. C., Lee, T. W., Sablynski, C. J., & Erez, M. 2001. Why people stay: Using job embeddedness to predict voluntary turnover. Academy of Management Journal, 44: 1102-1121. https://doi.org/10.2307/3069391
- Dicken, P., Forsgren, M., & Malmberg, A.(1994), "The Socal Embeddedness of Transnational Corporations, In Globalization, Institutions and Regional Development in Europe, eds, Amit, A. and Thrift, N.,pp.23-24, Oxford University Press, New York.
- Lee, T. W., Mitchell, T. R., Sablynski, C. J., Burton, J. P., & Holtom,. B, C. (2004), "The Effect of Job Embeddedness on Organizational Citizenship, Job performance, Volitional Absences, and Voluntary Turnover", Academy of Management Journal, 47(5), pp.711-722. https://doi.org/10.2307/20159613
- Lee, Jung-In(2006), "A study on the Effects of Job Embeddedness on Turnover Intention, Staying in Organization and Organizational Citizenship Behavior for Employees in Travel agency", Graduate School of Industrial Information.
- Uzzi,B.(1997),"Social structure and competition in interfirm networks: the paradox of embeddedness", Administrative Science Quarterly 42: pp.35-67. https://doi.org/10.2307/2393808