- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Development of Measures for Learning Processes
학습프로세스 측정도구 개발
- Yim, Myung-Seong (Sahmyook University) ;
- Nah, Jung-Ok (Oracle Korea) ;
- Lee, Sang Hyun (Sahmyook University)
- Received : 2013.10.07
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
For the successful implementation of IT projects, individual consultant's competency in the project is very important. Especially, learning processes are required for solving various critical issues which can be occurred during implementing IT project. The objective of this research is to develop the measures for learning processes. Prior to setup the learning processes, we conducted 3 times in-depth interviews with IT consultants who have over 20 years IT project experiences. Through interviews with IT project expert, we tried to validate our research mode and develop survey questionnaires.
Supported by : 삼육대학교
- Blanchard, P. N., and Thacker, J. W., Effective Training: Systems, Strategies, and Practices. Upper Saddle River, NJ:Prentice-Hall, 1999.
- Dess, G. G., Ireland, R. D., Zahra, S. A., Floyd, S. W., Janney, J. J., and Jane, P. J., Emerging Issues in Corporate Entrepreneurship, Journal of Management, Vol. 29, No. 3, pp. 351-378, 2003.
- Gefen, D., and Straub, D., A Practical Guide to Factorial Validity Using PLS-graph: Tutorial and Annotated Example. Communications of AIS, Vol. 16, No. 5, pp. 91-109, 2005.
- Grant, R. M., Toward a Knowledge-based Theory of the Firm. Strategic Management Journal, Vol. 17, pp. 109-122, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1097-0266(199602)17:2<109::AID-SMJ796>3.0.CO;2-P
- Hair, J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J. and Anderson, R. E., Multivariate Data Analysis: A Global Perspective. 7th ed., Peason. 2010.
- Kappelman, L. A., McKeeman, R., and Zhang, L., Early Warning Signs of IT Project Failure: The Dominant Dozen. Information Systems Management, pp. 31-36, 2006.
- Lei, D., Hitt, M. A., and Bettis, R., Dynamic Core Competences through Meta-Learning and Strategic Context. Journal of Management, Vol. 22, No. 4, pp. 549-569, 1996.
- Levinson, M., IT Skills Shortages Inside Companies Hamper Profitability, Productivity. CIO, March 14, 2012.
- Li, Y., Zhang, C., Liu, Y., and Li, M., Organizational Learning, Internal Control, Mechanisms, and Indigenous Innovation: The Evidence from China. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Vol. 57, No. 1, pp. 63-77, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TEM.2009.2028321
- Skovholt, T. M., and Ronnestad, M. H., Themes in Therapist and Counselor Development. Journal of Counseling & Development, Vol. 70, Issue 4, pp. 505-515, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.1556-6676.1992.tb01646.x
- Stevens, J. P., Applied Multivariate Statistics for the Social Sciences (2nd edition). Hillsdale, NJ:Erlbaum. 1992.
- Tsai, W., and Ghoshal, S., Social Capital and Value Creation: The Role of Intrafirm Networks. Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 41, No. 4, 464-476, 1998. https://doi.org/10.2307/257085
- Tuutti, C., GAO, OPM: IT Skills Gap Remains a Critical Concern, FCW: The Business of Federal Technology. September 20, 2012.
- Yi, M. Y., and Davis, F. D., Developing and Validating an Observational Learning Model of Computer Software Training and Skill Acquisition. Information Systems Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 146-169, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.22.214.171.12416
- Anderson, J. C., and Gerbing, D. W., Structural Equation Modeling in Practice: A Review and Recommended Two-Step Approach. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 103, No. 3, pp. 411-423. 1988. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.103.3.411
- CompTIA, ,State of the IT Skills Gap. CompTIA Full Report, 2012.
- Hair, Jr., J. F., Black, W. C., Babin, B. J., Anderson, R. E., and Tatham, R. L., Multivariate Data Analysis, 6th eds., Pearson Education Inc., Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 2006.
- Ryu, C., Kim, Y. J., Chaudhury, A., and Rao, H. R., Knowledge Acquisition via Three Learning Processes in Enterprise Information Portals: Learning-by-Investment, Learning-by-Doing, and Learning-from-Others. MIS Quarterly, Vol. 29, No. 2, pp. 245-278, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148679