- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Factor Analysis of the Cloud Service Adoption Intension of Korean Firms: Applying the TAM and VAM
TAM과 VAM을 적용한 기업의 클라우드 서비스 채택의도의 영향요인 분석
- Seo, Kwang-Kyu (Dept. of Management Engineering, Sangmyung University)
- 서광규 (상명대학교 경영공학과)
- Received : 2013.10.07
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The global recession circumstances, cloud computing has emerged as a new paradigm in the business IT sector. This paper explores the analysis of cloud service adoption Intension of Korean firms. Especially, we focus on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) among cloud services and apply TAM (Technology Acceptance Model) and VAM (Value-based Adoption Model) to analyze cloud service adoption intension The proposed exploratory model tests a number of hypotheses to understand the importance factors of IaaS adoption intension with TAM and VAM included additional cloud service characteristics such as scalability, agility, security, efficiency and reliability. Eventually, the findings of this study can not only help company users gain insights into IaaS adoption, but also help cloud service providers to develop their service effectively and improve marketing strategy in B2B cloud service market.
Supported by : 계당장학재단
- K.-K. Seo, An Exploratory Study on the SaaS Adoption Behavior of Small and Medium Sized Company, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No, 11, pp. 81-86, 2012.
- D.-H. Kim, J.-H. Lee, Y.-P. Park, A Study of Factors Affecting the Adoption of Cloud Computing, The Journal of Society for e-Business Studies, Vol. 17, No, 1, pp. 111-136, 2012. https://doi.org/10.7838/jsebs.2012.17.1.111
- M. Armbrust, A. Fox. R. Griffith, A.D. Joseph, R. Katz, A. Konwinski, G. Lee, D. Patterson, A, Rabkin, L. Stoica, M. Zaharia, Above the Clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing, UC Berkeley TR 2009, 2009.
- F.D. Davis, R. Bagozzi, R., P. Warshaw,Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation to Use Computers in the Workplace 1, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Vol. 22, No. 14, pp. 1111-1132, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1992.tb00945.x
- F.D. Davis, User acceptance of information technology: system characteristics, user perceptions and behavioral impacts. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, Vol. 38, pp. 475-487, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1006/imms.1993.1022
- B.-S. Kang, Research Methodology for the Analysis of Causal, Trade Management Corp., Seoul, 1999.
- P.M. Bentler, Comparative Fit Indices in Structural Models. Psychological Bulletin, Vol. 107, pp. 238-246, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.107.2.238
- F.D. Davis, Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 319-340, 1989. https://doi.org/10.2307/249008
- H.-W. Kim, H. C. Chan, S. Gupta, "Value-based Adoption of Mobile Internet: An empirical investigation," Decision Support Systems, vol. 43, pp. 111-126, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dss.2005.05.009
- Information exchange architecture based on software defined networking for cooperative intelligent transportation systems vol.18, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-015-0442-z