- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Creative Economy Activation Policy using Virtual Cluster-type Dynamic Collaboration Platform
버추얼 클러스터형 다이내믹 협업 플랫폼을 활용한 창조경제 활성화 정책
- Received : 2013.10.31
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Start-up support policy is expanding for the activation of creative economy. Domestic start-up is activated in early 2000, but is shrinked rapidly because there is not enough collaborative system of R&D, start-up, finance, and management support. Many organizations and collaborative environment in Silicon valley of USA is developed for long time. In Korea, creative economy is constructing rapidly led by government like building industrialization and information society. VCDP(Virtual Cluster-type Dynamic Collaboration Platform) is a good tool for the start-up support policy. This study explains the necessity and effectiveness of VCDP and suggests creative activation policy using this tool.
Grant : Virtual Cluster형 다이내믹 협업 플랫폼 및 패키지 SW개발
Supported by : 지식경제부
- Joohwan Kim, Recent Discussion Trend on Creative Finance, KB daily Knowledge Vitamin, No. 69, pp. 1-4, 2013.
- Philkyu Paik, what is the limitation of technology start-up, Engineering Education Information Center, 2012. 5. 10.
- Hojung Cho, There is no Creative Start-up, HRI Weekly Economic Review, Vol. 13, No. 17, pp. 1-15, 2013.
- Myungho Oh, Giant of Creative Economy - Elon Musk, Koreadaily, 2013. 6. 20.
- Jeffery O'Brien, Meet the PayPal mafia, Fortune, 2007. 11. 26.
- Reid Hoffman and Ben Casnocha, Start-up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career, Crown Business, 2012.
- Jaeseok Shim, Youth Success Legend Byungkyu Jang and Bumsu Kim write Investment Legend, Digital Daily, 2012. 11. 1.
- Seungho Kim, Start-up Fund, more than 100million dollars, Financial News, 2013. 9. 23.
- Dongwook Kim, Employment Policy of Park Geun-hye Government, Korea Association for Telecommunications Policies Presentation.
- Jihye Seo, Condition for Start-ups receiving Investment from Venture Capital, Herald Economy, 2013. 5. 21.
- Seungwoo Chun, Sooyoung Yoon and Hyungjoo Kim, Korean Start-up Equation based on Silicon Valley Solution, LGERI Report, 2013. 8. 28.
- Seungho Woo, Internet Godfather Prof. Kilnam Chon - Prepare for the Internet Revolution Before it's too late, Seoul Economy, 2013. 9. 25.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh and Seong-Hwan Ju, A Preliminary Study on Promoting Policy for New IT Convergence Industry based on Brain Science, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 10, No. 5, pp. 199-206, 2012.
- Eenaee Chun, Brain research is needed for more than achievement of scientific knowledge, Brainworld Media, 2013. 10. 2.
- B. Preissl and l. Solimene, Innovation clusters: virtual links and globalization. Proceedings of the Conference on Clusters, Industrial Districts and Firms, The Challenge of Globalization held at University of Modena and Reggio Emilia. 2003.
- R. Martin, and P. Sunley, Deconstruction Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea?, Journal of Economic Geography, Vol. 3, pp. 5-35, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1093/jeg/3.1.5
- J. Mohring, SMEs and cluster internationalisation, OECD LEED(Local Economic and Employment Development Programme) East West Cluster Conference, 2002.
- N. Komninos, The architecture of intelligent clitie s:Integrating human, collective and artificial intelligence to enhance knowledge and innovation, Intelligent Environment 2nd IET international Conference, Vol. 1, pp.13-20, 2006.
- Kark-Bum Lee, Seong-Ein Oh, and Ji-Yeun Hwang, Collaboration Platform Development of Virtual Cluster Type for Vitalizing Smart Work, Korea Society of IT Services Journal, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 153-170, 2013. https://doi.org/10.9716/KITS.2013.12.2.153
- Kark-Bum Lee and Joon-Ho Kim, Electronic Vehicle Development Case Study Using Virtual Cluster Type Collaboration, Management Consulting Review, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 211-230, 2013.
- Kark-Bum Lee, Ji-Yeun Hwang, and Sol Jung, A Study on Factors Affecting Intention for Using Virtual Cluster Dynamic Collaboration Software, Information and Society, Vol. 26, pp. 38-73, 2013.
- Yoonjoon Lee, Discussion on Science Technology Policy Forum at STEPI, 2013. 7. 31.
- Sung Choi, A Study of IT competitiveness of SMEs by Cloud Services, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 59-71, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.59
- Seungho Lee, University Technology Licensing Office Activation Strategy based on USA Case, Deltatec, 2009.
- Chiho Choi, Government R&D Institution Technology Transfer and Commercialization Activation Strategy, KISTEP Issue Paper, Vol. 19, pp. 1-29, 2011.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh and Shin-Pyo Kim, An Analysis on the Extent of Realization of Economic Democratization in the ICT Industry : with Focus on Subsidiary Companies of Conglomerates and KOSDAQ Listed Companies, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 95-104, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.95
- Doowon Cha and Jiyeon Yoo, Concept of Creative Economy and Analysis of Policies KISTEP, 2013.
- Misung Moon and Taekyung Kim, Creative Economy and Practice Subject of Regional Area, na subject of practice, Gyeonggi Research Institute, 2013.
- Impact on Internalization of Management Strategy in Public Organization vol.14, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.5.1
- Intellectual Reaction Differences among Market Participants to a Company's Information Disclosure and Trading Behaviors on IPO KOSDAQ vol.20, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13088/jiis.2014.20.1.103
- Effect of Dividend Policy on the New Issue Announcement Effects vol.12, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.3.149
- Information Efficiency of Financial Statement on the Firm Value vol.14, pp.10, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.10.107
- A Convergence Study about Influences of Self-efficacy and Mindfulness on Job Satisfaction on General Hospital Nurses vol.7, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.107