- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
e-MP service activation research to support SME financial settlement
중소기업간 금융결제를 지원하는 e-MP 서비스 활성화 방안
- Received : 2013.10.14
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The B2B e-commerce assurance system supports e-commerce purchases by Credit Guarantee Fund. This process seeks to replace a variety of current systems, including B2C, the credit card payment method on B2B, 2001 Credit Guarantee Fund and the Bank, logistics, e-MP (Market Place), and Business-to-business e-MP (business-to-business electronic payment settlement system). Over the past 10 years of its operation, the e-MP service (B2B e-commerce electronic payment systems) has contributed much to the growth of SMEs. The development of business-to-business e-commerce transactions systems and limits have provided a stable purchasing platform, improving corporate competitiveness. However. the project-based scale of credit guarantee institutions has limitations. To overcome these limitations, we propose a new model of direct or indirect government support for small business e-MP projects. This new model will support the B2B electronic commerce by allowing it to directly involve guarantee institutions directly in B2B online transactions. Therefore, this study urges government backing of the SME based B2B online business model with e-MP service.
B2B e-commerce assurance;e-MP service;Small and medium enterprise
- Seoyoungran, "A Comparative Study on the Determinants of utilization on Korea and China e-marketplace for SMEs : Centered on Alibaba and EC21", Chungnam National University, Master's and doctoral dissertation, 2012.
- Gangjinyoung, "A study on Revitalization of E-trade for samll and Medium Enterprises in Korea", University of Incheon, Master's and doctoral dissertation, 2012.
- Yoo Soonduck, Kwang-Don Choi, Seung-Jung Shin, "A study for efficient operation of the e-commerece guarantee financing system in domestic industries", The journal of digital policy & management. Vol 9, No3, pp.31-46, 2011.
- Chang Hee Han, Chang Kyu Lim, Min Kwan, Kim, "A study on Design of KPI weighing for measuring Performance of B2B e-Commerce Guarantee Intermediary Service", Korean management science review. Vol28 No1, pp.75-90, 2011.
- Byeonjaeik, "Reasonable measures through the introduction of e-commerce assurance the price paid subcontractors Review", Korea Institute of Construction Industry, 2009.
- Technology Trends, Research and Design of AIM Framework for Authentication Information Management vol.14, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.373
- A Study on the Training Plans of SMEs' Origin Management Specialist for the Improvement of FTA Utilization in the Digital Convergence Era vol.14, pp.12, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.12.55