- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Factors Affecting Residential Satisfaction of Immigrant by Public Land Development
공영개발에 의한 이주민의 주거만족도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구
- Jeon, Byeong-Joo (Dept. of Child welfare, Chungbuk National University)
- 전병주 (충북대학교 아동복지학과)
- Received : 2013.10.02
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
This study conducted a survey 361 immigrants by Cheongju Yullyang II Land Development Projects of Chungbuk, Multifunctional Administrative City Construction Projects and analyzes the factor which affects their residential satisfaction. The result of study is as follows. The level of subjects' residential satisfaction is 5.35(SD=1.33) which is average. By looking the level of related factors which affect residential satisfaction, the levels of facilities region and residential environment region are normal. The levels of housing environment and trust of development are lower than the normal. To figure out the factor which affects residential satisfaction, a regression analysis is conducted. The result showed that age of research subject, family type, residence period, physical status, owner or renter, housing environment region, facilities region, residential environment region, and trust of development among factors related to residential satisfaction affect the residential satisfaction. Based on these results, several ways are suggested to improve residential satisfaction of the immigrants.
- S. C. Noh & H. Y. Lee, An Analysis of the Changes in the Housing Instability by the Residential Mobility of Low-Income Households. Journal of the Economic Geographical Society of Korea, Vol. 12, No. 4, pp. 507-520, 2009. https://doi.org/10.23841/egsk.2009.12.4.507
- D. B. Kim, B. S. Yoo & S. M. Shin, The Effects of Housing Poverty on the Depression of the Elderly: The Mediating Effect of Social Service. Journal of Korea Gerontological Society, Vol. 32, No. 4, pp. 1041-1061, 2012.
- S. H. Seo & K. H. Rhee, The Effect of Residential Relocation for the Life of the Elderly. Journal of Korea Gerontological Society, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 69-92, 1996.
- J. H. Lee & K. H. Han, The effects of work and leisure activities on the psychological well-being of the rural elderly in Korea. Journal of Korean Rural Sociological Society, Vol. 13, pp. 209-238, 2003.
- C. H. Lee, Analysis of Residential Satisfaction and Personal Characteristics of New Town in Seoul Metropolitan Area. Journal of Korea Planners Association, Vol. 36, No. 6 , pp. 191-204, 2001.
- C. S. Lee, Residential Satisfaction of married Families by the Type of Housing Tenure and Housing. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 9-17, 2012. https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2012.23.1.009
- Y. H. Koo, Comparison on Urban Satisfaction between a Native People and an Immigrant in Gil-Um New Town. The Korea Spatial Planning Review, Vol. 54, pp. 79-95, 2007. https://doi.org/10.15793/kspr.2007.54..005
- J. H. Bae, Effect of Residential Factors on Life Satisfaction among Rural Elders. Journal of Community Welfare, Vol. 42, pp. 1-25, 2012.
- J. H. Kim & Y. M. Choi, Study on the change in the Satisfaction Degree on the Residential Environment and the change in the Selection Tendency of the Residential Property. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 19, No. 3, pp. 31-38, 2008.
- S. Y. Kim & K. S. Yang, A Study of the Decision Factor of Resettlement Residential Satisfaction on Housing Redevelopment Program. Housing Studies Review, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 213-230, 2012.
- G. H. Lee, H. S. Park & Y. S. Jo, An Analysis on the Factors Affecting the Level of Resident's Satisfaction Certified Environment Friendly Apartment. Journal of the Korean Housing Association, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 121-128, 2010. https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2010.21.4.121
- D. C. Kwon & J. S. Ko, Comparative analysis on the public rental housing policy for the lowestincome tenants through the residential satisfaction survey. Journal of Korea Planners Association, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 43-55, 2010.
- H. S. Shin & M. S. Choi, A Study on the Trust and Satisfaction Level of the Real state Policies of the Lee Myung Bak Government. Residential Environment, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 13-44, 2009.
- Y. U. Kim & G. Y. Kim, The study on management plans of conflict with residents on the housing sites development projects. The Journal of Regional Development Studies, Vol. 13, pp. 47-70, 2005.
- S. K. Lee, S. W. Shin & K. R. Lee, An analysis on the Determinants of Residential Satisfaction for National Rental Housing Residents by the type of Region. Journal of Korean Urban Management Association, Vol. 25, No. 1, pp. 65-84, 2012.
- K. H. Kwon, J. E. Jeong & M. J. Jun, Analyzing the Effect of Residential Mobility on Residential Satisfaction. Housing Studies Review, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 189-213, 2013.
- Y. B. Kim, Effects of Human Capital on Regional Growth. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 71-78, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.71
- M. K. Kim, A Study on Phatic Communication of Korea Community in Residential Life Space. The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 69-87, 2010.
- Study on Recognition and Satisfaction of Modular Housing through the Post Occupancy Evaluation vol.25, pp.5, 2014, https://doi.org/10.6107/JKHA.2014.25.5.063