- Volume 2 Issue 2
Within the United Nations framework of the Economic and Social Council, the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE) serves as the focal point for trade facilitation recommendations and electronic business standards, covering both commercial and government business processes that can foster growth in international trade and related services. Accordingly United Nations Centre for Trade Facilitation and Electronic Business (UN/CEFACT) was established, as a subsidiary, intergovernmental body of the UNECE Committee on Trade, mandated to develop a program of work of global relevance to achieve improved worldwide coordination and cooperation in these areas. Domestic development and distribution of electronic documents to be conformed to international standards, it is enough to have the role of international activities continue to supply part of the domestic industry and the trends in participation and international standard.
- BAGAI, Shweta; ROY, Jayanta. Key Issues in Trade Facilitation Summary of World Bank/EU Workshops in Dhaka and Shanghai in 2004. 2005.
- GRAINGER, Andrew. Trade facilitation: A review. Trade Facilitation Consulting Ltd, 2007.
- HAMMOND, John. Supply Chains and Facilitation of Payments. UN/CEFACT, 2002.
- HESKETH, David. Weaknesses in the supply chain: who packed the box. World Customs Journal, 2010, 4.2: 3-20.
- [HUEMER, Christian, et al. The development process of the UN/CEFACT modeling methodology. In: Proceedings of the 10th international conference on Electronic commerce. ACM, 2008. p. 36.
- JANNER, Till, et al. From EDI to UN/CEFACT: An evolutionary path towards a next generation e-business framework. In: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on e-Business. 2006.
- OVERBEEK, Sietse, et al. A Web-based data pipeline for compliance in international trade. WITNESS 2011, 2011, 32.
- SCHROTH, Christoph; JANNER, Till; STUHEC, Gunther. UN/CEFACT Service-Oriented Architecture-Enabling Both Semantic And Application Interoperability. In: Communication in Distributed Systems (KiVS), 2007 ITG-GI Conference. VDE, 2007. p. 1-12.
- Un-Seob, Yong-Gyu Jung (2008), XML mapping for UN/CEFACT standard electronic messages, Proceeding of 2008 Cross-Cultural Conference of Current Business Issues, Academy of Global Business Network, pp65-74
- VAN STIJN, E.; KLIEVINK, B.; TAN, Y. H. Innovative ICT solutions for monitoring and facilitating international trade. Network Industries Quarterly, 2011, 13.3: 26-29.
- Yong-Gyu Jung (2004), EDI Security Algorithm on UN/EDIFACT Messages, Proceeding of Korea Institute of Information Science, Vol. 31, No. 1, pp217-219