- Volume 19 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
The Optical Characteristics of 240 W High Power LED Fish Luring Lamp
240W급 고출력 LED 집어등의 광학적 특성
- Received : 2013.11.05
- Accepted : 2013.12.26
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study analyzed characteristics of 240 W high power LED lamps by comparing with those of traditional metal halide lamps. In addition, it analyzed the propriety of LED lamps as a source of light, considering seawater transmission characteristics. When Applying white LED package with the color temperature color temperature of 6500K, a 240W-LED fishing lamp has a characteristics of the luminous angle to be expanded to
Fish luring lamp;LED;Metal halide;Luminous flux;Luminous efficiency
- An, H. C., B. S. Bae, K. H. Lee, S. W. Park and J. H. Bae (2012), Operating performance of hair-tail angling vessel using the LED and Metal halide fishing lamp combination, J Kor Soc Fish Tech, 48, pp. 337-345 https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2012.48.4.337
- Bae, B. S., B. J. Park, E. C. Jeong, Y. S. Yang, H. H. Park, Y. Y. Chun and D. S. Chang(2009), Design and performance evaluation of fish-luring system using the air-cooled LED lamp for jigging and angling boat, J Kor Soc Fish Tech, 45, pp. 85-95. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2009.45.2.085
- Choi, S. J.(2009b), Spectral irradiance and underwater transmission characteristics of a combined high-luminance light emitting diode as the light source for fishing lamps, Kor J Fish Aquat Sci, 42, pp. 703-710. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2009.42.6.703
- Choi, S. J.(2006), Radiation and Underwater Transmission Characteristics of a high-luminance light-emitting diode as the light source for fishing lamps, J Korean Fish Soc, 39, pp. 480-486. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2006.39.6.480
- Inada, H. and T. Arimoto(2007), Trends on research and development of fishing light in Japan, J Illum Engng Inst Jpn, 91, p. 205.
- Jerlov, N. G.(1964), Optical classification of ocean water, In: Physical aspects of light in the sea, Hawaii University Press, Honolulu, pp. 45-49.
- Peter, R. B.(2009), The impact of light in buildings on human health. SHB2009-2nd International Conference on Sustainable Healthy Buildings, Seoul, Korea, pp. 4-5.
- Yamashita, Y., Matsushita Y., and Azuno T.(2012), Catch performance of coastal squid jigging boats using LED panels in combination with metal halide lamps, Fisheries Research, 113, pp. 182-189. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fishres.2011.10.011
- CIE Proceedings(1951), Bureau Central de la CIE, Paris, Vol. 1, Sec 4.
- Bae, B. S., E. C. Jeong, H. H. Park, D. S. Chang and Y. S. Yang(2008), Behavioral characteristic of Japanese flying squid, Todarodes pacificus to LED light, J Kor Soc Fish Tech, 44, pp. 294-303. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.4.294
- Choi, S. J. and H. Arakawa(2001), Relatonship between the catch of squid, Todarodes pacificus Steenstrup, according to the jigging depth of hooks and underwater illumination in squid jigging boat, J Korean Fish Soc, 34, pp. 624-632.
- CIE Proceedings(1951), Bureau Central de la CIE, Paris, Vol 3, p. 37.
- Choi, S. J.(2009a), Characteristics of spectral irradiance based on the distance from the light source and operating method for fishing lamps with a combined light source, Kor J Fish Aquat Sci, 42, pp. 711-720. https://doi.org/10.5657/kfas.2009.42.6.711
Supported by : 국립수산과학원