- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Oceanographic Features Around Aquaculture Areas of the Eastern Coast of Korea
동해안 연안양식장 주변해역의 해양학적 특성
- Received : 2013.07.26
- Accepted : 2013.08.28
- Published : 2013.08.31
In order to understand the characteristics of oceanic environment in the coastal aquaculture waters of the East Sea, the observation of the CTD (temperature and salinity), dissolved oxygen, chlorophyll a and N/P (DIN (
East Sea;Water mass;Dissolved oxygen (DO);Chlorophyll a;N/P ratio
- Cho, H. J., C. H. Moon, H. S. Yang, W. B. Kang and K. W. Lee(1997), Regeneration processes of nutrients in the polar front area of the East Sea, III. Distribution patterns of water masses and nutrients in the middle-northern East Sea of Korea in October, 1995, J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 393-407.
- Gong, Y. and C. K. Park(1969), On the oceanographical character of the low temperature region in the Eastern Sea of Korea. Bull. Fish. Res. Dev. Agency, Vol. 4, pp. 69-91.
- Graham, L. E., J. M. Graham and L. W. Wilcox(1998), ALGAE second edition, PEARSON Education, p. 616.
- Imai, M., S. Ebara, H. Okimura and K. Kadono(1990), On the nutrients in the Tsushima warm current water. Umi to Sora, (in Japanese), Vol. 66, pp. 93-111.
- Kim, C. H. and K. Kim(1983), Characteristics and origin of the cold water mass along the east coast of Korea. J. Oceanol. Soc. Korea, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 73-83.
- Kim, S. W., W. J. Go, S. S. Kim, H. D. Jeong and K. Yamada(2010), Characteristics of ocean environment before and after coastal upwelling in the southeastern part of Korean Peninsula using an in-situ and multi-satellite data, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp. 345-352.
- Lee, D. K., J. I. Kwon and S. B. Hahn(1998), The wind effect on the cold water formation near Gampo-Ulgi coast. J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol., 31. No. 3, pp. 359-371.
- Lee, J. C., D. H. Kim and J. C. Kim(2003), Observations of coastal upwelling at Ulsan in summer 1997. J. Oceanogr. Soc. Korea, Vol. 38, No. 3, pp. 122-134.
- Moon, C. H., H. S. Yang and K. W. Lee(1996), Regeneration processes of nutrients in the polar front area of the East Sea, I. Relationship between water mass and nutrient distribution pattern in Autumn. J. Korean Fish. Soc., Vol. 29, No. 4, pp. 503-526.
- Park, C. K(1978), Chemical oceanographic aspect of the cold water mass in offshore of the east coast of Korea. Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. Vol. 11, No. 2, pp. 49-54.
- Park, C. K.(1979), On the distribution of dissolved oxygen off the east coast of Korea. J. Oceanol. Soc. Korea, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 67-70.
- Yang, H. S., S. S. Kim, C. G. Kang and K. D. Cho(1991), A study on sea water and ocean current in the sea adjacent to Korea Peninsula. Bull. Korean Fish. Soc. Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 185-192.
- Yang, H. S., C. H. Moon, S. J. Oh and H. P. Lee(1997), Regeneration processes of nutrients in the ploar front area of the East Sea. II. Distribution of particulate organic carbon and nitrogen in winter. J. Korean Fish. Soc. Vol. 30, No. 3, pp. 442-450.
- A Study on Cold Water Damage to Marine Culturing Farms at Guryongpo in the Southwestern Part of the East Sea vol.22, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2016.22.6.731
- Time-series Variation of Sea Surface Salinity in the Southwestern East Sea vol.18, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7850/jkso.2013.18.4.163
- Seasonal Change of Phytoplankton Dominant Species Based on Water Mass in the Coastal Areas of the East Sea vol.21, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7837/kosomes.2015.21.5.474
Grant : 동해 어업자원과 환경생태조사
Supported by : 국립수산과학원