- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on Analytical Model of Fish-bone Girder Pier
연안역 조립식 경골잔교(Fish-bone Girder Pier)의 해석모델에 관한 연구
- Kim, Hwa-Rang (Department of Civil Engineering, Sunmoon University) ;
- Lim, Nam-Hyoung (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Park, Jong-Sup (Department of Civil Engineering, Sangmyung University) ;
- Yun, Kyung-Min (Department of Civil Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Yoon, Ki-Yong (Department of Civil Engineering, Sunmoon University)
- Received : 2013.11.19
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
A fish-bone girder pier affects torsion severely because of the one girder system. This study was performed to develop an analytical model to analyze and design a fish-bone girder pier properly. This model consisted of a beam element with 7-degrees of freedom considering the warping rigidity. Several beam-column connection conditions were considered. The static load test was performed using a real size specimen. The validity of this model was tested by a comparison of the analytical results with the experimental results. This analytical model is useful for designing the bolt connection of a Spine girder.
Analytical model;One girder system;Pier;Torsion;Warping rigidity
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Seoul Metropolis, Facility Design and Construction Manual, Small steel Bridge and overpass, 2001.
- Korea Road & Transportation Association, Highway Bridge Design Code, Ministry of Land, Transpor and Maritime Affairs, 2010.
- Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs, Harbor and aquarium design standard, 2005.
- H.K. Kang, J.S. Park, D.G. Kim, K.Y. Yoon, "A Study on Standard Specifications Coastal Safety Facilities", Proceedings of the KAIS Spring Conference, pp. 350-353, 2009.
- S.R. Yoo, J.S. Park, K.Y. Yoon, "A Numerical Study on Performance-Based Design for Pier and Superstructure in Pile Supported Modular Pedestian Pier", Journal of the Lorea Society of Hazard Mitigation, pp. 63-73, 2011.
- G.S. Ham, K.Y. Yoon, N.H. Lim, J.S. Park, "A Study on Static Behavior of New Modular Pier in Coastal Zone 'Fish Bone Bridge'" Korea Institute of Disaster Prevention Conference, pp.154-159, 2013.