- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Development of the System for the Road Occupation Permit Information Management
도로점용허가 정보관리를 위한 도로점용시스템 개발에 관한 연구
- Kim, Young-Jin (ICT Convergence and Integration Research Division, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Kim, Byung-Kon (ICT Convergence and Integration Research Division, Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Jeong, Seong-Yun (ICT Convergence and Integration Research Division, Korea Institute of Construction Technology)
- Received : 2013.10.14
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
This paper presents a study on the development of a web-based system for the road occupation permit information management. For the development of this system, the survey of information system related to a road occupation permit, an analysis of road occupation business process, the definition of the road occupation permit data, the development of the system, and the application of the system to the work-related to road occupation permit were conducted consecutively. In an analysis of the road occupation business process, the statutes, such as the road act were investigated, work examples of the road management agent were reviewed, and a survey targeting staff and citizens was carried out. The information classification code to represent the attributes of the data was developed to manage the information in each road occupation permit process, and the metadata was defined considering the hierarchy relationship of the information. The road occupation and access system was developed based on the information classification code and metadata to reflect the user requirements. The System was applied to the Regional Construction and Management Administration and Branch Office belonging to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Affairs. By replacing the business process based on paper documents to the business process based on the information system, it is expected that the service of the civil petition be upgraded and the business process of the road occupation permit be reformed.
Civil Petition Service;Information Management;Road Access Permit;Road Occupation and Access System;Road Occupation Permit
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Affairs, 2012, 11 Operation and Technical Improvement of Construction CALS System(II), Korea.
- Lee, Kyunghyun, 2006, Improvement of Road Permit Business by GIS, Ministry of Construction and Transportation Best Practice, Korea.
- Construction Authorization and Permission System, http://www.cpermit.go.kr/cap/index.jsp
- Seoul Special Metropolitan City, Road excavation and repair Online System of Seoul, http://hidigp.seoul.go.kr, Korea.
- Japan Road Management Center, Road Administration Information System, http://www.roadic.or.jp
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Affairs, 2012, Regulation of the Road and Other Roads Access, Korea.
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport Affairs, 2012, Enforcement Rule of the Road Act, Korea.
- Gangnam District in Seoul Special Metropolitan City, Statute of Road Excavation and Restoration Operation, http://hidigp.seoul.go.kr, Korea.