- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Development of Intelligent Services and Analyzing User Behavior Information Using Smartphone
스마트폰을 이용한 사용자의 실생활 정보 분석 및 응용 서비스 개발
- Oh, Sung-Kyun (Dept. of Computer Software, Seoil University)
- 오성균 (서일대학교 컴퓨터소프트웨어과)
- Received : 2013.11.26
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
The smart phone is a representative personal device that can provide information onan individual's behavior related to real-life places, where the mobile phone users frequently stay and go, and the people who call or meet with the user. This paper proposes moving modeling that is based on the individual life logs using mobile phone data for identifying individuals. This method can be used to recommend the most suitable phone-service.
Life Logs;Location-based Service;Recommendation System
Supported by : 서일대학교
- Dipanjan Chakraborty, Anupam Joshi, Tim Finin and Yelena Yesha, "Service Composition for Mobile Environments," Mobile Networks and Applications, pp.435-451, 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11036-005-1556-y https://doi.org/10.1007/s11036-005-1556-y
- Samsung Economic Research Institute(SERI), "The smart phones open up the future," http://www.seri.org/db/dbReptV.html?s_menu=0202&pu bkey=db20100203001 (accessed Oct., 10, 2013)
- O'Reilly Tim, "What Is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next Generation of Software," http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1008839 (accessed Oct., 11, 2013)
- Jungsook Bae, Seungwan Ryu, JaeYong Lee, ByungChul Kim, "Implementation of Next Generation Mobile Service: The Context-Aware Follow-Me Service," 6th International Conference, pp.1033-1040, 2006.
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology (SAIT), "Computer & Intelligence - User Interface," http://www.sait.samsung.co.kr (accessed Sep., 19, 2013)
- Moon-Hee Park, Han-Saem Park, and Sung-Bae Cho, "Restaurant Recommendation for Group of People in Mobile Environments Using Probabilistic Multi-criteria Decision Making," APCHI 2008(LNCS 5068), pp.114-122, 2008.
- Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute(ETRI), "Personal Life Log-based intelligent service technology", Ministry of Knowledge Economy, 2009.
- MIT Media Lab, "Reality Mining," http://reality.media.mit.edu (accessed Feb., 2, 2013)
- T. Scott Saponas, Jonathan Lester, Jon E. Froehlich, James Fogarty and James A. Landay, "iLearn on the iPhone: Real-Time Human Activity Classification on Commodity Mobile Phones", UW-CSE-08-04-02 Tech Report, 2008.
- Docomo "Euro-Labs," http://www.docomoeuro labs.de (accessed Jan., 9, 2013)
- Carnegie Mellon Univ, "SenSay," http://www.cs.cmu.edu/-aura/docdir/sensay_iswc.pdf (accessed Oct., 22, 2013)
- Hassan A. Karimi, Benjamin Zimmerman, Alper Ozcelik, Duangduen Roongpiboonsopit, "SoNavNet: A Framework for Social Navigation Networks", Proceedings of the 2009 International Workshop on Location Based Social Networks, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1629890.1629908 https://doi.org/10.1145/1629890.1629908
- Emiliano Miluzzo, Nicholas D. Lane, Kristof Fodor, Ronald Peterson, Hong Lu, Mirco Musolesi, Shane B. Eisenman, Xiao Zheng, Andrew T. Campbell, "Sensing Meets Mobile Social networks: The Design, Implementation and Evaluation of the CenceMe Application", Proceedings of the 6th ACM Conference on Embedded network Sensoy Systems, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1460412.1460445 https://doi.org/10.1145/1460412.1460445
- The experiences of middle-aged woman using SNS through Smartphone vol.16, pp.12, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.12.8616