- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Dental health services patient satisfaction analysis
치과 내원환자의 의료서비스 만족도 분석
- Jang, Jung-Yoo (Department of Dental Hygiene, Andong Science College)
- 장정유 (안동과학대학교 치위생과)
- Received : 2013.11.20
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study evaluated dental health care providers to identify strategic management implications for providing improved dental health dental health care services to consumers. For this purpose, adental health care satisfaction survey was conducted on 1,156 patients (more than 20 years of age) at a dental clinic follow-up visit in a small-town dentist clinic Gyeongsangbuk-do province from August 1, 2013 to September 13, 2013. The dental health service value satisfaction in the gender and age (p<.05), monthly income (p<.001), dental health service quality satisfaction indentists according to gender (p<.05), education (p<.01), monthly income (p<.001), word-of-mouth effect of satisfaction job (p<.05), age and monthly income (p<.001) were investigated. Acorrelation was observed between the variables of the dental health services dental health services quality sub areas: certainty, reliability, and materiality. The interrelation between the dental health service showed the value of the variable(p<.000). The dental health services, routes elected, customer satisfaction with the dentist, reason for choosing a dentist, dental doctor reused and word-of-mouth effect of the satisfaction variable and the association with the volume(+) showed a correlation. The establishment new hospital management strategies can improve the quality of health care services to the patients and provide high-quality health care services.
Health services;Satisfaction;Service value;Quality of service
Supported by : 안동과학대학교
- Young-Dae Park, "Factors of the quality of dental care service upon intention to revisit", Doctor's thesis, The Graduate School of Daegu Haany University, 2011.
- Soo-Ik Park, "A study on the effect of hospital image and medical service quality of medical service reuse", Doctor's thesis, The Graduate School of Yeungnam University, 2009.
- Hyeon-Shil Hong, "The effect of the quality of dental care service by dental hygienist on the patient's satisfaction reuse, and invitation intention", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Dankook University, 2005.
- Weae, J.E., Wright, W.R., Snyer, M.K., "Consumer perceptions of healthcare service, implications for academic medicine", Journal of medical Education, Vol. 50, No. 9, pp.839-848. 1975.
- Roghonann, K.J., Hengst, A. and Zastowny, T.R., "Satisfaction with medical care, its measurement and relation to utilization", Medical care, Vol. 17, No. 1, pp. 461-471, 1979. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00005650-197905000-00002 https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-197905000-00002
- Thomas, J.W., and Pencyansky, R., "Patient satisfaction with access to utilization", Medical care, Vol. 22, No. 6, pp. 553-568, 1984. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00005650-198406000-00006 https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-198406000-00006
- Seog-Ho Jin, "A study of the factors influencing on the dental service satisfaction", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Gyeongsan University, 2002.
- Sang-Yeop Woo, "The factors that influence the dental patient' satisfaction", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Yonsei University, 2004.
- Min-Young Kim, "A study on the gratification of the patient in the dental hospital", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Yonsei University, 2007.
- Soon-Hyuk Choi, "A study on the patient's satisfaction at medical service and intention of reuse of hospital", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Business Management Hanyang University, 2012.
- Hae-Young Yang, "The determinants of word of mouth behavior of dental patinets", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Yonsei University, 2008.
- Su-Jin Han, "A study on the elements of patient's satisfactory in the service of dental facility", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Dankook University, 1999.
- Hae-Gyeong Kim, "Satisfaction with medical service in dental clinics and influential factors on revisit", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Catholic of Daegu University, 2009.
- Woo-Hyun Cho, Sun-Hee Lee, Hae-Jong Lee, Ki-Hong Jeon, "Medical service marketing" Seoul: Toesulldang, pp.20, 1999.
- Yong-Seok Sohn, Kwang-Ho Ahn, "New Product Adoption Model Incorporating the Effect of Word of Mouth and Advertising ", A Micromodeling Approach, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.157-181, March, 1997.
- Jeong-Geon Ryu, "A study on factors in selecting sanitarium of long-term geriatric recuperation patients", Doctor's thesis, The Graduate School of Dong-A University, 2004.
- L. Jean Harrison-Walker, "The measurement of word-of-mouth communication and an investigation of service quality and customer commitment as potential antecedents", Journal of Service Research, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 60-75 , August , 2001. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1177/109467050141006 https://doi.org/10.1177/109467050141006
- Karen Maru File, et al., "Interactive marketing: The influence of participation on positive word-of-mouth and referrals", Journal of Service Marketing, Vol. 6, No. 4, pp.5-14, December, 1993. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/08876049210037113 https://doi.org/10.1108/08876049210037113
- Eun-Joo Seo, "A study on relationship quality of service between medical service providers and their customers", Master's thesis, The Graduate School of Cheju National University, 2007.