- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Application of the New Technology for an Efficient Cadastral Re-survey Project
지적재조사사업의 효율화를 위한 신 기술 적용 방안
- Hong, Sung-Eon (Dept. of Land Management, Cheongju University)
- 홍성언 (청주대학교 지적학과)
- Received : 2013.10.11
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study examined cadastral surveying technology regulated under the "Special Law for the cadastral surveying", and analyzed the related surveying methods currently used. Based on the analysis, this study suggested the efficient application plan future cadastral surveying projects. The new technologies analyzed were GNSS, GPS RTK, Network RTK, GPS Augmentation System, and the mobile and auto sighting TS. As a result of the analysis, this study suggests that if a receiving technology is possible for the integrated receiving of GPS/GLONASS/Galileo systems, both the accuracy of location determination could be enhanced and stable data could be obtained. The Network RTK technology may solve the constraint receiving factors of satellite information in the long term if a GPS Augmentation System is used. Finally, mobile and auto sighting TS technologies can reduce the personnel factors, but can be applied after the offset problem is overcome.
Cadastral Re-survey Project;Cadastral Re-survey Surveying;GNSS;GPS RTK;Network RTK;GPS Augmentation System
Supported by : 청주대학교
- MLTM, A Study on Preparation of Basis for Cadastral Re-Survey Project(Cost Reduction Method of Cadastral Re-Survey Project), Vol.4, 2011.
- MLTM, A Study on Preparation of Basis for Cadastral Re-Survey Project(A Study on the Application Method of New Surveying Technology and Real Time Test for Accuracy Improvement of Cadastral surveying), Vol.5, 2011.
- Kwon, Kee Wook, Introduction to Satellite Surveying, DongHwa Technology Publishing, 2011.
- Nam, Gi Wook, Heo, Moon Beom, Sim, Ju Young, "The Construction of Global Navigation Satellite System and Augmentation System", Aerospace Engineering and Technology, Vol.5, No1, pp. 65-74, 2007.
- Korea Cadastral Surveying Corporation(Department of Cadastral Re-survey Propulsion), Report of Comparing Network RTK and T/S for Cadastral Re-Survey Project, 2012.
- Park, Woon Yong, Kim, Jin Soo, Kim Yong Bo, Back, Ki Suk, "Accuracy Analysis of Positioning Supplementary Control Point with the RTK-GPS and RTK-GPS/GLONASS", Journal of the Korean Society for GeoSpatial Information System, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 61-69, 2003.
- Park, Un Yong, Kim, Hui Gyu, Gwag, Du Ho, Baeg, Gi Seog, "The Analysis of Baseline Accuracy with the Combined GPS/GLONASS", Proceedings of the KSCE conference(2001), Korean Society of Civil Engineers, pp. 2351-2354, 2001.
- Park, Chun Soo, Hong, Sung Eon, "A Plan on Effective Registration of Forestry Area for Cadastral Reform Project", The Geographical Journal of Korea, Vol.47, No1, pp. 11-21, 2013.
- Jang, Yong Gu, "Trend of Domestic and International Development for Application of Precision RTK-GNSS Technology", Korean Geo-environmental Society, Vol.291, pp. 32-35, 2008.
- Hong, Sung Eon, "A Study on the Performance Standard of Surveying Equipments for Cadastral Re-survey Project", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.13, No8, pp. 3470-3476, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.8.3470 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.8.3470
- Hong, Sung Eon, "The Accuracy Analysis of VRS GNSS for Applying Cadastral Surveying", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol.14, No1, pp. 94-100, 2013. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.1.94 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.1.94