- Volume 14 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Critical reviews of job training and employment support trial plans for immigrant women by marriage
결혼이민여성의 직업교육훈련 및 취업관련 시행계획의 비판적 검토
- Seong, Hyang-Sook (Department of Social Welfare & Councelling, Catholic University of Pusan)
- 성향숙 (부산가톨릭대학교 사회복지상담학과)
- Received : 2013.10.29
- Accepted : 2013.12.05
- Published : 2013.12.31
The aim of this study was to learn what directions need to be reflected when establishing the next-term trial plans by analyzing the current trial plans being implemented in Korea regarding job training and employment support for immigrant women by marriage. For this purpose, the job training suggested in the Healthy Family Basic Plan and Multicultural Family Policy Basic Plan as well as in the Basic Economic Activity Stimulation Plans for Out-of-employment Women were analyzed. Based on this, job training was reconstructed into four categories: 1) education and training program; 2) human resource development; 3) employment support; and 4) delivery system. For the analysis, the policy analysis methods reported by N. Gilbert and P.Terrile were used. The results showed that the current trial plans exhibited immaturity in the Tomorrow Learning Card and Successful Employment Package as well as in the specialization process, lack of a human resource development system, and the absence of governance. Several proposals should consider these when making the next-term trial plans.
migration woman by marriage;trial plan;job training
- SuengKyun, K.,YuKung, K., AeJuh, C.,HyeKyung, L., DongHun, S., GiSun, J., InSun, S., A Study on Survey of the National Multitural Family Real State, M in. of Gender Equality & Family, 1-373, 2010.
- Gyu Yong, L., Sung Jae, P., Hye Jung, G., The Family of Immigrant Women by marriage and Labor Market Integration, 1-160, KLI, 2011.
- Min. of Gender Equality & Family
- Brah, A. Cartographies of Diaspora: contesting identities.1-140, London: Routledge, 1996.
- NamChul, L., Hyung Man,K.,MiYeong, L., Human Resource Development and Application of Marriage Immigrants for Social Integration, 1-294, KRIVET, 2012.
- SuengKyun, K.,YuKung, K., AeJue, C.,HyeKyung, L., DongHun, S., GiSun, J., InSun, S., A Study on Survey of the National Multitural Family Real State, Min. of Gender Equality & Family, 2010.
- JinYoung, K.,Multicultural Contents Planing, 202-229, HANKUK Univ. of FOREIGN STUDIES Pub., 2012.
- SuYoung,J.,Rhesun, K.,RoMi,L.,InJa,J., JiYoung,R., Basic Researchfor Employmnet Support Program Developmnet of Marriage Immigrant Women, 1-311, KEIS, 2009.
- The Board of AUDIT AND INSPECTION OF KOREA, Inspection Result Measure Demend: Multicultural Family Support workr Forwarding State, 1-148, 2011.
- IeSun, K.,JungIm, H., YuSun, J., A Study on Mid and Long Term Development Direction of Multicultural Family Support Policy and Action Plan, Min. of Gender Equality & Family, 2011
- InSun, S.., Employment and Vocational Training for Migrants and Policy Issue, Health and Welfare Policy Forum, vol.165, 36-45, 2010.
- YoungHye, K., A Study on Employment Support for Immigrant Women, 1-136, Gyeonggido Family & Women Research Institution. 2009
- Myung Sok, G., The Job Training for Self Support Empowerment Build up for Immigrant Women, 1-89, Busan HRD Institution, 2007.
- SuhYoung,J., Roomee, L., InJa, J., Research on Employment Typology of Women Immigrant Spouses in Korea, vol.78. no.1, 77-117, The Women's Studies.
- NeungHoo, P., NamYee,S., The Effect of Employment on Immigrant Women's Adaptation to Korea, Korean Social Security Studies, National Studies, vol. 41, 120-144, 2010.
- JunShik, K., KwangHyun, A.,Critical Review on Multicultural Family Suppory Basic plan, Korea Policy Studies, vol.12, no.4, 127-150, 2012.
- JinSook, L.,HyuJung, J., An analysis of Childcare Policy by the Framework of Output analysis vol.58, 765-794, Human Studies, 2010.
- InHyp, J.,HyeKyung, L.,Jung Sue, O., Social welfare, 136-149, Univ. of Seoul Pub. 2007.
- Min. of Employment and Labor, Job Empowerment Development Work, 2013.
- Min. of Gender Equality & Family, Healthy Family Basic Plan/ Trial Plan, 2013.
- YongHo, C., A Study on Relationship Between Immigrant Policy and Integration Policy for International Marriage Immigrant Multicultural and Peace, vol.3, no.1, 165-200, 2009. https://doi.org/10.22446/mnpisk.2009.3.1.007
- YoungHun, O.,IlGyu, K.,JUngHan,Y.,TaeGyun, Y.,JinUk, K., Society Integration Effect Analysis on Lifelong Job Training for Vulnerable Social Group II, 293-644. KRIVET, 2010.
- Min. of Gender Equality & Family,The 2nd Women Empowerment Policy Forum, 2012.
- http://www.mogef.go.kr/korea/view/policyGuide/ 2013. 9. 1.
- InSok,Y.,Moosuk, M., SunHye,K. Economy Activities of Women Marriage Immigrants im Korea and Their Employment Policies 1-173, KWDI, 2010.
- Min. of Gender Equality & Family, Multicultural Family Policy Basic Plan, 2013.
- LeeSun, K., InSook, K., JungIm, H.,HyeWon,G., Implementation of Bridge Program for Immigrant Women's Scoiety.Economy Integration, 1-136, Min.of Health and welfare, 2008.
- LeeSun, K.Hye Sok, J., YoungOk, K.,KyungHee, M., HyoSun, K.,Sun Mi, K.,Multicultural Family Support Work Group Indepth Evaluation, 1-16, KWDI, 2012.
- Hyewon, K.,SookYi, K.,Romee, L.,A Comparative Analysis of Employment Assistance Measures for Immigrants in South Korea,Taiwan and Canada. Korea Association for Policy Science, vol.15, no.4, 207-233, 2011.