- Volume 38 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Impedance Changes of Living Tissue During Radiation Exposure Dose
방사선 피폭선량에 대한 생체 조직의 임피던스 변화
- Kil, Sang Hyeong (Department of Nuclear Medicine, Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital) ;
- Lee, Moo Seok (Department of Nuclear Medicine, Pusan National University Hospital) ;
- Nam, Ji Ho (Department of Radiation Oncology, Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital) ;
- Lee, Yeong Hwa (Department of Radiation Oncology, Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital) ;
- Kim, Gun Do (Department of Microbiology, Pukyong National University) ;
- Lee, Jong Kyu (Department of Physics, Pukyong National University)
- 길상형 (양산부산대학교병원 핵의학과) ;
- 이무석 (부산대학교병원 핵의학과) ;
- 남지호 (양산부산대학교병원 방사선종양학과) ;
- 이영화 (양산부산대학교병원 방사선종양학과) ;
- 김군도 (부경대학교 미생물학과) ;
- 이종규 (부경대학교 물리학과)
- Received : 2013.09.09
- Accepted : 2013.10.17
- Published : 2013.12.30
Bioimpedance involves a lot of information related to living tissue. If there is alteration in bio tissue, its electrical characteristics also change. It is to study electrical characteristics of pork tenderlion in using a HP-4194A Impedance/Gain-phase analyzer instrument and electrical characteristics changes by graded radiation exposure dose. The results were as follow 1. Electrical characteristics of pork tenderlion in repeated measurement had high precision within
- Goodhead DT. The initial physical damage produced by ionizing radiations. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 1989;56(5):623-634. https://doi.org/10.1080/09553008914551841
- Riley PA. Free radicals in biology: oxidative stress and the effects of ionizing radiation. Int. J. Radiat. Biol. 1994;65(1):27-33. https://doi.org/10.1080/09553009414550041
- Ward JF. DNA damage produced by ionizing radiation in mammalian cells: identities, mechanisms of formation, and reparability. Prog. Nucleic. Acid. Res. Mol. Biol. 1988;35:95-125. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0079-6603(08)60611-X
- Glenn F Knoll. Radiation detection and measurement. 4th ed. New York; Wiley. 2010.
- Kovacs MS, Evans JW, Johnstone IM, Brown JM. Radiation-induced damage, repair and exchange formation in different chromosomes of human fibroblasts determined by fluorescence in situ hybridization. Radiat. Res. 1994;137(1):34-43. https://doi.org/10.2307/3578788
- Pantelias GE, Maillie HD. Direct analysis of radiation-induced chromosome fragments and rings in unstimulated human peripheral blood lymphocytes by means of the premature chromosome condensation technique. Mutat. Res. 1985;149(1):67-72. https://doi.org/10.1016/0027-5107(85)90010-7
- Lindquist AW. The use of gamma radiation for control or eradication of the screw-worm. J. Econ. Entomol. 1955;48(4):467-469. https://doi.org/10.1093/jee/48.4.467
- Martin JA Jr. Calculations of environmental radiation exposures and population doses due to effluents from a nuclear fuel reprocessing plant. Radiat. Data Rep. 1973;14(2):59-76.
- Orjan G. Martinsen, Sverre Grimnes. Bioimpedance and bioelectricity basics. 2nd ed. London; Academic Press. 2011.
- Baker LE. Principles of the impedance technique. IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag. 1989;8(1):11-15.
- Kwang Chi An. Study on electrical properties of biological substance and capacitance. 대구보건대학논문집. 1996;16(1):581-606.
- Ellis KJ. Human body composition: in vivo methods. Physiol. Rev. 2000;80(2):649-680.
- Houtkooper LB, Lohman TG, Going SB, Howell WH. Why bioelectrical impedance analysis should be used for estimating adiposity. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1996;64(3):436-448. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/64.3.436S
- Foster KR, Lukaski HC. Whole-body impedance-what does it measure? Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1996;64(3):388-396. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/64.3.388S
- Metin Akay. Wiley Encyclopedia of Biomedical Engineering. New York; Wiley. 2006.
- Plutchik R, Hirsch HR. Skin impedance and phase angle as a function of frequency and current. Science. 1963;141(3584):927-928. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.141.3584.927
- Hans Ulrich Bergmeyer, Jurgen Bergmeyer, Marianne Grassl. Methods of enzymatic analysis. Volume 9. Proteins and peptides. 3th ed. Weinheim; Verlag Chemie. 1986.
- Paulsen KD, Osterman KS, Hoopes PJ. In vivo electrical impedance spectroscopic monitoring of the progression of radiation-induced tissue injury. Radiat. Res. 1999;152(1):41-50. https://doi.org/10.2307/3580047
- Evaluation of Impedance on Biological Tissues Using Automatic Control Measurement System vol.35, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7779/JKSNT.2015.35.4.239