- Volume 24 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Fast pyrolysis of Medium-Density Fiberboard Using a Fluidized Bed Reactor
유동층 반응기를 이용한 Medium-Density Fiberboard의 급속 열분해
- Park, Young-Kwon (School of Environmental Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Park, Kyung-Seon (Graduate School of Energy and Environmental System Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Park, Sung Hoon (Department of Environmental Engineering, Sunchon National University)
- Received : 2013.09.09
- Accepted : 2013.09.27
- Published : 2013.12.10
Fast pyrolysis of medium-density fiberboard was carried out using a fluidized-bed reactor under various conditions to find an optimum pyrolysis condition. When the pyrolysis temperature was varied between
Supported by : National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- S. W. Kang, Y. H. Kwak, K. H. Cheon, S. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, and Y. K. Park, Characteristic of RDF char combustion in a bubbling fluidized bed, Appl. Chem. Eng., 22, 429-432 (2011).
- I. H. Park, Y. K. Park, Y. M. Lee, W. Bae, Y. H. Kwak, K. H. Cheon, and S. H. Park, RDF gasification using a pilot-scale two-stage gasification system, Appl. Chem. Eng., 22, 286-290 (2011).
- K. S. Yoo, S. H. Park, and Y. K. Park, Catalytic pyrolysis of various carbon number feed oil using a spouted bed reactor, Appl. Chem. Eng., 22, 627-630 (2011).
- C. H. Ko, S. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, D. J. Suh, K. E. Jeong, and Y. K. Park, Upgrading of biofuel by the catalytic deoxygenation of biomass, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 29, 1657-1665 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-012-0199-5
- Y. B. Jo, S. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, and Y. K. Park, Transesterification of soybean oil using KOH/KL zeolite and Ca/Undaria pinnatifida char, Appl. Chem. Eng., 23, 604-607 (2012).
- Y. B. Jo, J. K. Jeon, S. H. Park, and Y. K. Park, Transesterification reaction of soybean oil over KF/MgO catalyst, Appl. Chem. Eng., 23, 344-347 (2012).
- M. J. Yu, Y. B. Jo, S. G. Kim, Y. K. Lim, J. K. Jeon, S. H. Park, S. S. Kim, and Y. K. Park, Synthesis of biodiesel from an oil fraction separated from food waste leachate, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 28, 2287-2292 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-011-0134-1
- J. W. Kim, S. H. Lee, S. S. Kim, S. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, and Y. K. Park, The pyrolysis of waste mandarin residue using thermogravimetric analysis and a batch reactor, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 28, 1867-1872 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-011-0176-4
- H. J. Park, K. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, J. Kim, R. Ryoo, K. E. Jeong, S. H. Park, and Y. K. Park, Production of phenolics and aromatics by pyrolysis of miscanthus, Fuel, 97, 379-384 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2012.01.075
- Y. M. Kim, H. W. Lee, S. H. Lee, S. S. Kim, S. H. Park, J. K. Jeon, S. D. Kim, and Y. K. Park, Pyrolysis properties and kinetics of mandarin peel, Korean J. Chem. Eng., 28, 2012-2016 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11814-011-0177-3
- H. J. Park, H. S. Heo, J. K. Jeon, J. N. Kim, R. Ryoo, K. E. Jeong, and Y. K. Park, Highly valuable chemicals production from catalytic upgrading of radiata pine sawdust-derived pyrolytic vapors over mesoporous MFI zeolites, Appl. Catal. B : Environ., 95, 365-373 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2010.01.015
- H. S. Heo, H. J. Park, J. H. Yim, J. M. Sohn, J. Park, S. S. Kim, C. Ryu, J. K. Jeon, and Y. K. Park, Influence of operation variables on fast pyrolysis of miscanthus sinensis var. purpurascens, Bioresour. Technol., 101, 3672-3677 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2009.12.078
- Y. K. Park, S. J. Choi, J. K. Jeon, S. H. Park, R. Ryoo, J. Kim, and K. E. Jeong, Catalytic conversion of waste particle board to bio-oil using nanoporous catalyst, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 12, 5367-5372 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1166/jnn.2012.6412
- J. W. Kim, H. W. Lee, I. G. Lee, J. K. Jeon, C. Ryu, S. H. Park, S. C. Jung, and Y. K. Park, Influence of reaction conditions on bio-oil production from pyrolysis of construction waste wood, Renew. Energy, in press.
- K. S. Park, H. K. Kang, S. H. Park, S. C. Jung, J. K. Jeon, I. G. Lee, S. C. Kim, and Y. K. Park, Conversion of waste medium density fiberboard over SAPO-11 catalyst, J. Nanoelectron. Optoelectron. Accepted for publication.
- B. B. Jin, H. S. Heo, C. Ryu, S. S. Kim, J. K. Jeon, and Y. K. Park, Copyrolysis of block polypropylene with particle board and medium density fiber, Energy Sources Part A, in press.
- Y.-C. Lin, J. Cho, G. A. Tompsett, P. R. Westmoreland, and G. W. Huber, Kinetics and mechanism of cellulose pyrolysis, J. Phys. Chem. C, 113, 20097-20107 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1021/jp906702p
- A. V. Bridgwater, D. Meier, and D. Radlein, An overview of fast pyrolysis of biomass, Org. Geochem., 30, 1479-1493 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0146-6380(99)00120-5
- L. Qiang, W. Z. Li, and X. F. Zhu, Overview of fuel properties of biomass fast pyrolysis oils, Energy Conv. Manage., 50, 1376-1383 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2009.01.001
- C. A. Chen, H. Parkdel, and C. Roy, Production of monomeric phenols by the thermochemical conversion of biomass: a review, Bioresour. Technol., 79, 277-299 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0960-8524(00)00180-2
- Z. Ma, E. Troussard, J. Av. Bokhoven, Controlling the selectivity to chemicals from lignin via catalytic fast pyrolysis, Appl. Catal. A : Gen., 423, 130-136 (2012).
- Effects of dianhydrides on the thermal behavior of linear and crosslinked polyimides vol.132, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.41412
- Catalytic Upgrading of Geodae-Uksae 1 over Mesoporous MCM-48 Catalysts vol.35, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5012/bkcs.2014.35.7.1951
- Extraction and characterization of cellulose nanocrystals from post-consumer wood fiberboard waste vol.24, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10570-017-1252-7