- Volume 18 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
GNSS Precise Positioning Design for Intelligent Transportation System
지능형 교통시스템에 적합한 위성항법 기반의 정밀측위 구조 설계
- Lee, Byung-Hyun (Konkuk University) ;
- Im, Sung-Hyuck (KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)) ;
- Heo, Moon-Beom (KARI (Korea Aerospace Research Institute)) ;
- Jee, Gyu-In (Konkuk University)
- Received : 2012.08.27
- Accepted : 2012.09.25
- Published : 2012.11.01
In this paper, a structure of precise positioning based on satellite navigation system is proposed. The proposed system is consisted with three parts, range domain filter, navigation filter and position domain filter. The range domain filter generates carrier phase-smoothed-Doppler and Doppler-smoothed-code measurements. And the navigation filter calculates position and velocity using double-differenced code/carrier phase/Doppler measurements. Finally, position domain filter smooth position error, and it means enhancement of positioning performance. The proposed positioning method is evaluated by trajectory analysis using precise map date. As a result, the position error occurred by multipath or cycle slip was reduced and the calculated trajectory was in true lane.
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Hofmann-Wellenhof, Lichtenegger, Wasle, GNSS - Global Navigation Satellite Systems, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo & more, Springer Wien NewYork, 2008.
- G. I. Jee, Y. S. Kim, and B. H. Lee, "Development of integrated car navigation system for u-transportation" Konkuk University (in Korean), Korea, Report, 2010.
- L. Serrano, D. Kim, and R. B. Langley, "A single GPS receiver as a real-time, accurate velocity and acceleration sensor," ION GNSS 17th ITM, Long Beach, CA., USA, pp. 2021-2034, Sep. 2004.
- M. Bahrami andM. Ziebart, "Instantaneous doppler-aided RTK Positioning with single frequency receivers," In Position Location and Navigation Symposium (PLANS), 2010 IEEE/ION, Indian Wells, CA, USA, pp. 70-78, 4-6 May 2010.
- B. H. Lee and G. I. Jee, "A study on precise positioning with doppler measurements for ground transportation system," The Korea Navigation Institute (in Korean), vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 632- 639, Oct. 2010.
- T. J. Ford and J. Hamilton, "A new positioning filter: phase smoothing in position domain," Journal of The Institute of Navigation, vol. 50, no. 2, 2003.
- H. Leppakoski, J. Syrjarinne, and J. Takala, "Complementary Kalman filter for smoothing GPS position with GPS velocity," ION GPS/GNSS 2003, Portland, OR, USA, pp. 1201-1210, Sep. 2003.
- B. H. Lee and G. I. Jee, "Smoothing technique for enhanced performance in position domain using vehicle dynamics," The 18thGNSS Workshop (in Korean), Jeju, Korea, 2011.
- D. H. Won, J. S. Ahn, S. K. Sung, and Y. J. Lee, "User oriented GPS carrier phase fault detection in dynamic condition," The Korea Society for Aeronautical & Space Sciences (in Korean), Jeju, Korea, 2010.
- H. S. Kim and H. K. Lee, "Design and implementation of receiver network elements for real-time precise GPS/GNSS," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 126-133, Feb. 2010. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2010.16.2.126
- W. Y. Kang, E. S. Lee, G. W. Lee, J. I. Park, K. S. Choi, and M. B. Heo, "A study on the performance requirement of precise digital map for road lane recognition," Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems (in Korean), vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 47-53, Jan. 2011. https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2011.17.1.47