- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Response Modification Factor for a 5-Story Reinforced Concrete IMRF
5층 철근콘크리트 중간모멘트골조의 반응수정계수에 관한 연구
- Received : 2012.02.13
- Accepted : 2012.08.22
- Published : 2012.10.31
In this study, the response modification factor for a RC IMRF is evaluated via pushover analysis, where 5-story structures were designed in accordance with KBC2009. The bending moment-curvature relationship for beams and columns was identified with a fiber model, and the bending moment-rotation relationship for beam-column joints was calculated using a simple and unified joint shear behavior model and the moment equilibrium relationship for the joint. The results of the pushover analysis showed that the strength of the structure was overestimated with negligence of the inelastic shear behavior of the beam-column joint, and that the average response modification factor for category C was 7.78 and the factor for category D was 3.64.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 김태용, 강석봉, "철근콘크리트 모멘트-저항골조 시스템을 위한 구조해석모델," 한국콘크리트학회 가을 학술대회 논문집, 제22권, 제2호, 307-308, 2010.
- 김태용, 강석봉, "철근콘크리트 보-기둥 접합부를 위한 해석모델," 한국콘크리트학회 가을 학술대회 논문집, 제22권, 제2호, 309-310, 2010.
- 김건우, 송진규, 정성진, 송영훈, 이승창, "비선형 정적해석을 통한 횡저항 시스템의 보유성능 평가 및 설계방안 연구," 한국지진공학회 논문집, 제10권, 제1호, 9-16, 2006.
- 대한건축학회, 건축구조기준, 2009.
- 한국콘크리트학회, 콘크리트구조설계기준, 2007.
- Freeman, S., Sasaki, K., Paret, T., "Multi-mode pushover procedure(MMP) a method to identify the effects of higher modes in a pushover analysis," Proceedings of the 6th National Conference on Earthquake Engineering, EERI, Seattle, Washington, 1998.
- Kim, J. and LaFave, J. M., Joint Shear Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Beam-Column Connections subjected to Seismic Lateral Loading, NSEL Report Series Report No. NSEL-020, 2009.
- Ghobarah A. and Biddah, A., "Dynamic analysis of reinforced concrete frames including joint shear deformation," Engineering Structures, Vol. 21, 971-987, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-0296(98)00052-2
- MacGregor, J. G. and Wight, J. K., Reinforced Concrete, 4th Ed, Pearson Prentice Hall, pp.71, 2005.
- Hoshikuma, J. and Kawashima, K., "Stress-strain model for confined reinforced concrete in bridge piers," Journal of Structural Engineering, Vol. 123, No. 5, pp. 624-633, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1997)123:5(624)
- International Code Council, Inc., International Building Code, Falls Church, VA, 2000.