- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
N-SUBALGEBRAS AND N-IDEALS BASED ON A SUB-BCK-ALGEBRA OF A BCI-ALGEBRA
- Lee, Kyoung-Ja (Department of Mathematics Education Hannam University) ;
- Jun, Young-Bae (Department of Mathematics Education (and RINS) Gyeongsang National University)
- Received : 2011.01.05
- Published : 2012.10.31
Based on a sub-BCK-algebra K of a BCI-algebra X, the notions of N-subalgebras and N-ideals of X are introduced, and their relations/properties are investigated.
- Y. S. Huang, BCI-algebra, Science Press, Beijing, 2006.
- Y. B. Jun, K. J. Lee, and S. Z. Song, N-ideals of BCK/BCI-algebras, J. Chungcheong Math. Soc. 22 (2009), no. 3, 417-437.
- J. Meng and Y. B. Jun, BCK-algebras, Kyungmoon Sa Co., Seoul, 1994.