- Volume 28 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Image Collection Planning Optimization Using Heuristic Method
휴리스틱 기법을 적용한 촬영계획 최적화에 대한 연구
- Bae, Hee-Jin (Ground System Development Team, Korea Aerospace Research Institute) ;
- Jun, Jung-Nam (Satellite Information Proliferation Team, Korea Aerospace Research Institute) ;
- Chae, Tae-Byeong (Satellite Information Proliferation Team, Korea Aerospace Research Institute)
- Received : 2012.04.21
- Accepted : 2012.07.29
- Published : 2012.08.31
Satellite operation is divided as user's request, image collection planning, product generation, distribution. Image collection planning is to make image collection plan of satellite to reflect user's request in proper time based on NTO (New Task Order) and AO (Archive Order) using limited satellite resources. Image collection planning has high computational cost because of considering several variables simultaneously, is to be performed identical process repeatedly. In this paper, optimization research of image collection planning is performed for efficient planning. First, formulation of image collection planning is made to require satellite image as much as possible and then Heuristic algorithm is suggested for solution of formulation.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- 백승우, 조겸래, 이대우, 김해동, 2010. 효율적인 위성 임무 스케줄링 운영을 위한 스케줄링 최적화 알고리즘 비교 연구, 한국항공우주학회지, 38(1):48-57. https://doi.org/10.5139/JKSAS.2010.38.1.048
- Bresina, J., 1996. Heuristic-biased stochastic sampling, In Proceedings of the 13th National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI-96, 271-278.
- Frank, J., A. J?nsson, R. Morris, and D.E. Smith, 2001. Planning and scheduling for fleets of earth observing satellites. International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Automation and Space.
- Gabrel, V. and D. Vanderpooten, 2002. Enumeration and interactive selection of efficient paths in a multiple criteria graph for scheduling an earth observing satellite, European Journal of Operational Research, 139(3): 553-542.
- Jufang, L., Y. Feng, B. Baocun, and H. Renjie, 2009. A decomposition-based algorithm for imaging satellites scheduling problem, ICIECS, 1-6.
- Lin. W., D. Liao, C. Liu, and Y. Lee, 2005. Daily imaging scheduling of an earth observation satellite, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics-Part A: Systems and Humans, 35(2): 213-223. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSMCA.2005.843380
- Lin, W. and S. Chang, 2005. Hybrid algorithms for satellite imaging scheduling, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 3: 2518-2523.
- Martin, W., 2002. Satellite image collection optimization, Optical Engineering, 41(9): 2083-2087. https://doi.org/10.1117/1.1495856
- Pemberton, J., 2000. Towards scheduling overconstrained remote sensing satellites. In Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Planning and Scheduling for Space, 4.
- Rao, J.D., P. Soma, and G.S. Padmashree, 1998. Multi satellite scheduling system for LEO satellite operations. SpaceOps, Thokyo, Japan, 2b002.
- Smith, S. and C. Cheng, 1993. Slack-based heuristics for constraint satisfaction scheduling, In Proceedings of the Eleventh National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, AAAI-93, 139-144.