- Volume 32 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Potential Biological Weed Control by Golden Apple Snail(Pomacea canaliculata) in Wet Hill Seeded Rice with Iron-coated Seeds
벼 무논점파(철분코팅종자)재배에서 친환경 잡초관리를 위한 왕우렁이 이용 기술개발
- Park, Kwang-Ho (Korea National College of Agriculture and Fisheries)
- 박광호 (한국농수산대학)
- Received : 2012.07.20
- Accepted : 2012.09.07
- Published : 2012.09.30
This experiment was conducted to determine a potential effective biological weed control and/or rice young seedling injury by golden apple snail (Pomacea canaliculata) at wet hill seeded rice field. The rice seeds used were treated by iron-coating. The efficacy of weed control as affected by golden apple snail has been tested with twice applications of young golden apple snails of 12 kg (24,000 young snails,
- An, X., S. B. Lee, I. B. Lim, S. Kim, M. Y. Choi, and J. O. Kim. 2007. Herbicidal activities of agricultural by-products and native plants on the growth of rice and paddy weeds. Korean J. weed Sci. 27(3):248-256.
- Heap, I. 2006. International Survey of Herbicide Resistant Weeds. http：//www.weedscience.org/in.asp.
- Huffaker, C. B. 1964. Fundamentals of biological weed control, In Biological control of insect pests and weeds. P. Debach, ed. Reihold Publishing Corporation. pp. 631-649.
- Im, I. B., J. G. Kang, and S. Kim. 2004. Control strategy of sulfonylurea resistant Monochoria vaginalis according to the growth stage in rice paddy fields. Korean J. Weed Sci. 24(2):87-92.
- Kang, Y. S., J. I. Kim, and J. H. Park. 1995. Influence of rice-duck farming system on yield and quality of rice. Kor. J. Crop Sci. 40(4):437-443.
- Kim, J. K., S. B. Lee, K. B. Lee, D. B. Lee, and J. D. Kim. 2001. Effect of applied amount and time of rice bran on the rice growth condition. Korean J. Environ. Agri. 20(1):15-19.
- Kwon, O. D., H. G. Park, K. N. An, Y. Lee, S. H. Shin, G. H. Shin, H. R. Shin, and Y. I. Kuk. 2010. Weedy control efficacy and injury of rice plant by golden apple snail (Pomacea canaliculata) in environment-friendly rice paddy fields. Korean J. Weed Sci. 30(3):282-290. https://doi.org/10.5660/KJWS.2010.30.3.282
- Kwon, O. D., Y. I. Kuk, D. J. Lee, H. R. Shin, I. J. Park, E. B. Kim, and J. O. Guh. 2002. Growth and yield of rice as affected by competitive period of resistant Monochoria vaginalis biotype to sulfonylurea herbicide. Korean J. Weed Sci. 22(2): 147-153.
- Matsunaka, S. 1975. Tadpole shrimp. A biological tool of weed control in transplanted rice fields. Proc. 5th Asian-Pacific Weed Sci. Soc. Conf. pp. 439-443.
- Moon, Y. H., D. H. Oh, J. S. Choi, J. S. Na, and S. S. Han. 1998. Properties and effects of utilizable materials for organic farming in rice. 17(4):319-323.
- Park, J. S., S. Y. Lee, and C. K. Kang. 2001. Technological and economic analysis of environmentfriendly rice farming. 9(2):69-81.
- Park, T. S. 2004. Identification of sulfonylurea-resistant biotype of Scirpus planiculmis in reclaimed paddy fields, Korea. Kor. J. Pesticide Sc. 8(4):332-337.
- Park T. S., B. C. Moon, and J. R. Cho. 2005. An overview of resistant weeds to sulfonylurea herbicides in rice field, Korea. Korean J. Weed Sci. 25(2): 134-143.
- Park, T. S., O. D. Kwon, C. S. Kim, J. E. Park, and K. U. Kim. 1999. Appearance of resistant biotype of Monochoria vaginalis to sulfonylurea herbicides in paddy fields of Korea. Korean J. Weed Sci. Supplement. 19(2):71-73.
- WSSA. 2011. What is herbicide resistnace? http://www.patentlens.net.
- 광주일보. 2010. '수퍼잡초 친환경농법으로 해결'(2012. 7. 19).
- 뉴시스. 2012. 나주시, 일석삼조 '새끼우렁이 농법' 대폭 확대(2012. 5. 31).
- 박광호. 2009. 볍씨 철분코팅기술. 국립한국농수산대학. p. 75.
- 연합뉴스. 2012. 충북도내 논 4곳 중 1곳꼴로 '슈퍼잡초' 퍼져(2012. 5. 15).
- 전남농업기술원. 2009. 벼 유기재배 첫걸음. p. 159.
- 한국농기계신문. 2012. 수요 못따르는 '무논점파기' 재배면적 급증추세...2015년까지 수요 3천대 추정. 한국농기계신문 2012. 5. 31. 1면.