- Volume 32 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Herbicide Resistance Challenge in Paddy Field of China
중국 제초제 저항성 논잡초 발생 현황 및 대책
- Wu, Minggen (Yanbian University) ;
- Xu, Feng (Yanbian University) ;
- Yang, De Liang (Yanbian University) ;
- Yang, Jie (Yanbian University)
- Received : 2012.08.20
- Accepted : 2012.09.03
- Published : 2012.09.30
China is one of most important countries for production and consumption of herbicide. Although the chemical weeding technology promoted the development of agricultural modernization in Chinese, it led to the negative effects to agriculture. In particular, the weeds resistant herbicide in paddy field had been serious challenge for safe production of rice. The chemical control technology for weed resistant herbicide with effective, low cost and safety characteristic will be key problem being solved in futhure.
- Huang, B. Q. 1993. Study on the resistance of barnyardgrass to butachlor. Pesticide and Administration. China 1:18-20.
- Wu, S. G. 2006. Study on the resistance of barnyard grass to quinclorac in paddy field of the middle and lower Yangtse valley in China(M). University of Nanjing.
- Wu, M. G., Cao, F. Q., Du, X. J., Cui, X. H. and Wu, S. Q. 2005. Study proceeding on resistant weed and introduced weed of Yanbian rice area. Weed Sci. China 82(1):8-11.
- Wu, M. G., Cao, F. Q. and Liu, L. 2007a. Effect of sulfonylurea herbicides on the acetolactate synthase activity between resistant and susceptive biotypes of Monochoria korsakowii. Acta Phytophylacica sinica. China 34(5):545-548.
- Wu, M. G., Wu, S. Q., Piao, Fu, M. J. and Cao, F. Q. 2007b. Effect of sulfonylurea herbicides on acetolactate synthase activity of resistant and susceptive biotypes of arrowhead（Sagittaria trifolia L. var. longiloba Turcz.). Agrochemicals China 46(10): 701-703.
- Wu, M. G., Wu, Zheng, C. Z. and Li, X, J. 2010. Mutation Point of ALS gene of resistance to sulfonylurea in Sagittaria trifolia L. var. longiloba Turcz. Jingshu Journal of Agricultural Sci. China 26(1):222-223.
- 王險峰. 2004. 중국 화학 제초 50년 역사와 발전전망. 제7기 중국잡초학회 논문집. pp. 4-18.