- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Support of Automatic Calibration for Computerized Puretone Audiometer Using Linux Real-time Spectrum Analyzer
리눅스 실시간 스펙트럼 분석기를 이용한 컴퓨터 기반 순음청력검사 시스템의 자동 보정 지원
- Lee, Seung-Hee (Department of Applied IT and Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Shin, Bum-Joo (Department of Applied IT and Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Song, Bok-Deuk (Department of Biomedical Engineering, Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Jin-Dong (Department of Speech and Hearing Therapy, Catholic University of Pusan) ;
- Jeon, Gye-Rok (Department of Medical Engineering, School of Medicine, Pusan National University) ;
- Wang, Soo-Geon (Department of Otolaryngology, School of Medicine, Pusan National University)
- 이승희 (부산대학교 IT응용공학과) ;
- 신범주 (부산대학교 IT응용공학과) ;
- 송복득 (부산대학교 바이오메디컬공학과) ;
- 김진동 (부산가톨릭대학교 언어청각치료학과) ;
- 전계록 (부산대학교 의과대학 의공학교실) ;
- 왕수건 (부산대학교 의과대학 이비인후과교실)
- Received : 2012.07.17
- Accepted : 2012.09.19
- Published : 2012.10.01
Compared to conventional pure-tone audiometer(PTA), the computerized one has several advantages such as relatively lower price, better flexibility, and easy operation. In addition, the computerized PTA can be easily extended to support automatic calibration. In this study, the support of automatic calibration in the computerized PTA has been addressed using the Linux realtime spectrum analyzer and network. In terms of accuracy, the new automatic calibration machine was compared to the existing manually operated one. According to the comparison, normal operation and high accuracy were observed within the scope of the international standard.
Supported by : 부산대학교
- J. D. Kim, B. J. Shin, G. R. Jeon, and S. G. Wang, The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 10, 1229 (2009). https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.6.1229
- D. H. Kang, B. D. Song, B. J. Shin, K. H. Lee, J. D. Kim, G. R. Jeon, and S. G. Wang, The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 11, 1325 (2010). https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.4.1325
- D. H. Kang, B. J. Shin, G. R. Jeon, and S. G. Wang, The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 12, 2830 (2011). https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.6.2830
- S. W. Shin, K. S. Kim, T. H. Yoon, S. M. Lee, and C. G. Song, Trans. KIEE, 56, 1157 (2007).
- J. D. Kim, D. H. Kang, B. D. Song, I. W. Lee, S. K. Kong, S. B. Kwon, G. R. Jeon, B. J. Shin, and S. G. Wang, The Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, 17, 2586 (2010).
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency, "KOSHA CODE H-13-2006" (2006).
- IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) 60645-1:2001, Electroacoustics-Audiological Equipment - Part 1: Pure-Tone Audiometers.
- IEC 60318-3:1998-08, Electroacoustics-Simulators of human head and ear-Part 3: Acoustic coupler for the calibration of supra-aural earphones used in audiometry.
- ANSI S3.7-1995(R2003), American National Standard Method for Coupler Calibration of Earphones.
- ANSI, "ANSI S3.1-1999 (R2008), Maximum Permissible Ambient Noise Levels for Audiometric Test Rooms" (2008).