- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Electrical Properties of Wet Bars in Water-cooled Generator Stator Windings
흡습된 수냉각 발전기 고정자 권선의 전기적 특성
- Kim, Byeong-Rae (Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Hee-Dong (Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) Research Institute)
- Received : 2012.08.15
- Accepted : 2012.09.13
- Published : 2012.10.01
Insulation breakdown of water-cooled generator stator windings occurs frequently due to leakage of cooling water and absorption into the insulation material. Leakage and absorption problems of water-cooled stator windings are often found during regular preventive maintenance. To evaluate cooling water leakage and absorption, diagnostic tests were performed on two water-cooled turbine generators, which have been in service for 13 and 17 years, respectively. The test results of the measured electrical properties such as dissipation factor(
Supported by : 한국동서발전(주)
- G. Griffith, S. Tucker, J. Milsom, and G. C. Stone, IEEE Electri. Insul Mag., 16, 6 (2000).
- H. S. Kim, Y. C. Bae, W. R. Lee, D. Y. Lee, and H. D. Kim, J. of Electri. Eng. & Tech., 7, 230 (2012). https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2012.7.2.230
- H. D. Kim, IEEE Int. Conf. on Solid Dielectr., 478 (2004).
- Y. Inoue, H. Hasegawa, S. Sekito, M. Sotodate, H. S, and T. Okamoto, IEEE Int. Electr. Machines and Drives Conf., 1337 (2003).
- J. E. Timperley and J. R. Michalec, IEEE/Electri. Insul. Conf., 439 (2003).
- H. D. Kim, J. KIEEME, 15, 119 (2002).
- Prognostics for Stator Windings of Water-Cooled Generator Against Water Absorption vol.39, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2015.39.6.625