- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Research of Flow Velocity and BTA According to the Streaming Electrification of Vegetable Insulating Oils
식물성 절연유의 유속과 BTA에 따른 유동대전 현상 연구
- Choi, Sun-Ho (Department of Electrical Engineering, INHA University) ;
- Bang, Jeong-Ju (Department of Electrical Engineering, INHA University) ;
- Huh, Chang-Su (Department of Electrical Engineering, INHA University)
- Received : 2012.09.03
- Accepted : 2012.09.24
- Published : 2012.10.01
Mineral insulating oils are an important insulating materials in oil-filled transformer. However, the mineral oil is the cause of the environmental problem. The vegetable oils are substitutes for mineral oil because of its biodegradability characteristic. As large size and high rating of the transformer increases, the losses increase at a faster rate. So insulating oil is forced circulation in the oil-filled transformer by using oil pumps. The flow electrification occurs when insulating oil was forced to be circulated. To check the flow electrification, had conducted experiments varying factors. As a result, the streaming electrification could see the changes according to flow velocity, oil temperature and insulation materials.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- P. Aksamit and D. Amarzky, J. Electrost., 69, 195 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elstat.2011.03.009
- H. Hanmei, Z. Conhai, L. Guang, Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 1 (2011).
- X. Xie, P. Zou, H. Wang, T. Xiao, and Q. Fu, Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC), 1 (2011).
- S. H. Choi and C. S. Huh, KIEE, 61, 580 (2012).
- K. Kato, T. Nara, H. Okubo, F. Endo, A. Yamazaki, H. Koide, Y. Hatta, and T. Hikosaka, IEEE TDEI, 16, 1566 (2009).
- T. Ishikawa, K. Yasuda, T. Igarashi, S. Yanabu, G. Ueta, and S. Okabe, IEEE TDEI, 16, 273 (2009).
- H. Wu and S. Jayaram, IEEE TDEI, 3, 499 (1996).
- K. Hiroyoshi, T. Kosei, and I. Keiichi, J. Electrost., 63, 735 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.elstat.2005.03.037
- C. P. McShane and J. Luksich, Dielectric Liquids (ICDL), 393 (2005).
- E. Moreau, T. Paillat, and G. Touchard, IEEE TDEI, 10, 15, (2003).
- C. S. Huh and J. I. Jung, J. KIEEME, 10, 334, (1997).
- Y. W. Kim, H. C. Lim, Y. I. Kim, Y. B. Kim, and D. C. Lee, J. KIEEME, 7, 236 (1994).