- Volume 25 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Temperature Control for LED Lamps Using RF Communication
RF통신을 이용한 LED 조명의 온도제어
- Choi, Hyeung-Sik (Major of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Shin, Hee-Young (Major of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Oh, Ji-Youn (Major of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Seop (Major of Mechanical Systems Engineering, Korea Maritime University)
- 최형식 (한국해양대학교 기계.에너지 시스템공학부) ;
- 신희영 (한국해양대학교 기계.에너지 시스템공학부) ;
- 오지윤 (한국해양대학교 기계.에너지 시스템공학부) ;
- 이상섭 (한국해양대학교 기계.에너지 시스템공학부)
- Received : 2012.07.20
- Accepted : 2012.09.11
- Published : 2012.10.01
In this paper, a temperature control for LED (light emitting diode) lamp using a cooling fan is studied. An efficient temperature control scheme for the LED lamp using the fan wind at the lowest sound noise is studied. For the study, after measurement of the minimum sound noise of the fan and related temperature of the LED lamp through tests, experiments on temperature control of the LED lamp using the fan with various size of heat sinks was performed. To reduce the fan sound noise, a method of reducing the operation time with optimal size of the heat sink was studied. Also, a control of LED lamps using RF communication was studied.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- C. S. Kang and K. S. Kang, The Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea, 48IE, 68 (2011).
- J. W. Jang, J. S. Kim, and S. J. Ha, 2009 SAREK Summer Conference, 1379 (2009)
- S. G. Lee, S. H. Park, and K. H. Kim, Society of Mechanical Engineers Autumn Conference, 2431 (2009).
- M. S. Go, J. H. Lee, S. J. Oh, H. S. Cho, and T. B. Seo, Society of Mechanical Engineers, B33, 947 (2009).
- I. S. Eo, H. S. Yang, S. I. Choi, and H. B. Seung, Korea Institute of Industrial Cooperation, 8, 733 (2007).
- F. Pincropera, D. P. Dewitt, T. L. Bergman, and A. S. Lavine, Fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer (John Wiley & Sons, 6th ed., 2006)
- H. S. Choi and W. H. Cho, Korea Institute of Marine Engineers Autumn Conference, 49 (2008).
- J. P. Kim, Y. S. Hyun, K. S. Chang, The Korean Society For Railway Spring Conference, 40 (2007).