- Volume 13 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
The Study on the Cluster Analysis for the Activation of the Innovation Cluster -Focused on the case of the Academia-Industrial Cooperation of the Gwanggyo Technovalley-
혁신클러스터 활성화를 위한 클러스터분석(Cluster Analysis) 연구 -광교테크노밸리 산학협력 분석사례를 중심으로-
- Lee, Won-Il (Department of Management & Accounting, Hanbat National University)
- 이원일 (한밭대학교 경영회계학과)
- Received : 2012.05.29
- Accepted : 2012.08.09
- Published : 2012.08.31
This research focused on the cluster analysis for the vitalization of the innovation cluster, Gwanggyo Technovalley. The study was performed based on both theoretical study and quantitative and qualitative study approaches. Particularly, questionnaire survey was performed for the cluster analysis of the innovation cluster. The major determinants for vitalization of the innovation cluster, Gwanggyo Technovalley can be summarized as follows; the strategy formulation for the development of the innovation cluster, the enhancement of the host institution capability and gradual enlargement of the role of the host institution. In terms of the needs of times, this study regarding the cluster analysis for the vitalization of the innovation cluster, Gwanggyo Technovalley is anticipated to be a good reference for the R&D organizations and technology cluster participants in coming years.
- Cook et al., "Regional Innovation Systems : International and Organizational Dimension", Research Policy, Vol.25, 1997.
- OECD, National Innovation System, OECD, Paris, 1997.
- OECD, Boosting Innovation: The Cluster Approach, 1999.
- OECD, Innovative Clusters : Driver's of National Innovation Systems, 2001.
- OECD, Benchmarking Industry-Science Relationships, 2002.
- SRI International, Clustering as a Tool for Regional Economic Competitiveness, 1999.
- Porter. M. E, "Clusters and the new economic of competition", Harvard Business Review, November-December, 77-90, 1998.
- Mark S. Granovetter, "The Strength of Weak Ties", American Journal of Sociology, Volume 78, Issue 6(May, 1973), 1360-1380, 1973. https://doi.org/10.1086/225469
- Sadik, R., "Reaching for Clusters for Economic Development", ED Now May 2001; SRI International per Illinois Telecom Cluster website, 2001.
- Richard A. D'Aveni(1994), Hyper-Competition, Simon & Schuster, 1994
- WonYoung Lee, Technology Economics, Seongneung Press, pp 167-pp 171, 2010.
- GSTEP, Gyeonggi-Do Growth Strategy, Cluster Policy in the Regional Level, 2010.
- GRI, The Policy Issues of Gwanggyo Technovalley and its Operational Strategy, GRI 2008-8, 2008.
- GSTEP(2010), The Policy Issues on the Gwanggyo Technovalley, Policy Focus 2010-2
- GSTEP(2012), Survey Report on the Cluster analysis of Gwanggyo Technovalley, 2012