- Volume 25 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Detection of Partial Discharges by a Monopole Antenna in Insulation Oil
모노폴 안테나를 이용한 유중 부분방전의 검출
- Park, Dae-Won (Division of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Lee, Jung-Yoon (Division of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Kil, Gyung-Suk (Division of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Korea Maritime University)
- Received : 2012.07.30
- Accepted : 2012.08.20
- Published : 2012.09.01
This paper dealt with the measurement and analysis of electromagnetic waves radiated from a partial discharge (PD) source in insulation oil to apply condition monitoring of oil-immersed transformers. Two types of narrow-band monopole antennas with the resonant frequency of a 500 MHz and a 1 GHz were designed and fabricated. Also, a needle-plane electrode system was manufactured to simulate PDs and the curvature radius of the needle is 10
Supported by : 한국해양대학교
- P. Cichecki, P. Agoris, S. Meijer, E. Gulski, and J. J. Smit, 15th Int. Symp. on High Voltage Engineering, T7 (2007).
- L. E. Lundgarrd, IEEE Electr. Insul. Mag., 8, 34 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1109/57.156943
- H. Kawada, M. Honda, T. Inoue, and T. Amemiya, IEEE Transactions on Power Apparatus and Systems, PAS-103, 422 (1984). https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAS.1984.318261
- S. Meijer, P. D. Agoris, J. J. Smit, M. D. Judd, and L. Yang, IEEE Int. Symp. on Electrical Insulation, 416 (2006).
- M. Pompili, C. Mazzetti, and R. Bartnikas, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 12, 395 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2005.1430407
- A. S. Farag, M. H. Shewhdi, X. Jin, C. Wang, T. C. Cheng, X. Dong, S. Gao, W. Jing, and Z. Wang, Electr. Power Syst. Res., 50, 47 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7796(98)00157-6
- M. D. Judd, O. Farish, and B. F. Hampton, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 3, 213 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1109/94.486773
- B. Fruth and L. Niemeyer, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 23, 59 (2000).
- S. Coenen, S. Tenbohlen, S. M. Markalous, and T. Strehl, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 15, 1553 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2008.4712657
- R. Sarathi, A. V. Giridhar, and K. Sethupathi, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 18, 707 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2011.5931056
- G. S. Kil, I. K. Kim, D. W. Park, S. Y. Choi, and C. Y. Park, Current Appl. Phys., 9, 296 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cap.2008.01.018
- W. L. Stutzman, G. A. Thiele, Antenna Theory and Design, 2nd Ed. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998) p. 8.
- G. S. Kil, S. W. Kim, D. W. Park, S. J. Kim, and J. M. Song, J. KIEEME, 23, 53 (2010).
- A. Rodrigo, P. Llovera, V. Fuster, and A. Quijano, IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul., 18, 1798 (2011). https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2011.6032852