- Volume 25 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Chaotic Dynamics of a Tansconductor-based Chua's Circuit According to Temperature Variation
트랜스콘덕터 기반 추아회로의 온도변화에 따른 카오스 다이내믹스
- Shin, Bong-Jo (Research Institute of Ubiquitous Bio-Information Technology of Joint Technology Research Center Chungbuk National University) ;
- Song, Han-Jung (Department of Nano Engineering Inje University)
- Received : 2012.06.18
- Accepted : 2012.08.24
- Published : 2012.09.01
In this paper, we designed a Chua's chaotic circuit using transcondcutor based nonlinear resistor. Proposed chaotic circuit consist of L, C, R and transcondcutor based Chua's diode. We performed SPICE simulation for chaotic dynamics such as time seriesform, frequency analysis and phase plane of the circuit. Chaotic dynamics of the circuit was analysed according to MOS size variation of the operational transconductance amplifier. Also, we performed SPICE circuit analysis for temperature dependance of the circuit. SPICE results showed that chaotic dynamics of the circuit varied according to the temperature variation and chaotic signals were generated in specific temperature conditions.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- A. A. Tsonis, Chaos From Theory to Applications (Plenum Press, New York, 1992).
- G. L. Baker and J. P. Gollub, Chaotic Dynamics an Introduction (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1990).
- R. May, Nature, 261, 459 (1976). https://doi.org/10.1038/261459a0
- H. J. Song and K. D. Kwack, ISCAS 2002, 3, 73 (2002).
- E. N. Lorenz, J. Atmos. Sciences, 20, 1301 (1963)
- T. S. Parker and L. O. Chua, Proc. IEEE, 75, 982 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1109/PROC.1987.13845
- L. O. Chua, C.W. Wu, A. Huang, and G. Q. Zhong, IEEE Trans. Circuits and Syst., 40, 732 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1109/81.246149
- L. O. Chua, Int. J. Circuit Theory Appl., 22, 279 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1002/cta.4490220404
- E. Tlelo-Cuautle and M. A. Duarte-Villasenor, Appl. Math. Comput., 184, 715 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2006.05.171