- Volume 32 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Design Parameters of Small Hydropower Sites with Rainfall Conditions
강우상태에 따른 소수력발전입지의 설계변수 특성 분석
- Lee, Chul-Hyung (Korea Institute of Energy Research) ;
- Park, Wan-Soon (Korea Institute of Energy Research)
- Received : 2012.04.23
- Accepted : 2012.07.17
- Published : 2012.08.30
The correlation between hydrologic performance design parameters of small hydro power(SHP) sites and rainfall condition have been analyzed for major river systems. The model, which can predict flow duration characteristic of stream, was developed to estimate the inflow caused from rainfall. And another model to predict hydrologic performance for SHP plants is established. Based on the models developed in this study, the hydrologic performance characteristics for SHP sites have been analyzed. The results show that the hydrologic performance characteristics of SHP sites have some difference between the river systems. Especially, the specific design flowrate and specific output of SHP sites located on North Han river and Nakdong river systems have large difference compared with other river systems. It was found that the hydrologic performance design parameters such as specific design flowrate and specific output were affected by rainfall condition in basin area of SHP sites.
- Kim, K. H., et al., "Determination of the Optimal Installation Capacity of Small Hydro Power through the use of Economic Analysis", KWRA, Vol. 40, No.12, 2007.
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H., and Shim, M. P., "Feasibility Assessment for Small Hydro Power Sites in Korea", KSCE, Vol. 17, No. II-3, 1997.
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H.,and Jeong, S. M., "An Analysis of Performance Characteristics for Small Hydro Power Plants", KWRA, Vol.2, No.1, 2001
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H, "The Study of Performance Prediction Methods for Small Hydro Power Sites", KWRA, 2003
- Park, W. S., Lee, C. H, "The Effects of Design Parameters for Small Scale Hydro power Plant with Rainfall Condition", KSES, Vol. 28. No. 1, 2008
- Park, W .S., Lee, C. H, "Hydrologic Performance Characteristics Variation of Small Scale Hydro Power Plant with Variation of Inflow", KWRA, Vol. 43, No. 4, 2010
- Park, W .S., Lee, C.H, "Hydrologic Performance Characteristics of Small Hydro Power Resources for River Systems", KSES, Vol. 30, N0. 2, 2010.
- Kang, Y. H. et al.,"The Establishment of New and Renewable Energy Resource Map & Utilization System", KIER, 2011.
- WAMIS: Water Management Information System