- Volume 25 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The study of quantitative analysis for noxious gases of plastic materials by remote sensing open path FT-IR spectrometer
원격 측정용 개방 경로형 FT-IR spectrometer를 사용하여 플라스틱 재료의 유해 가스 정량 분석에 관한 연구
- Cho, Nam-Wook (Korea Institute of Construction Technology) ;
- Cho, Won-Bo (College of Pharmacy, Dongduck Women's University) ;
- Kim, Hyo-Jin (College of Pharmacy, Dongduck Women's University)
- Received : 2012.04.03
- Accepted : 2012.08.03
- Published : 2012.08.25
It is to use many plastic materials as living essential goods. But when the fire is happened, owing to noxious gases, many men should be injured. Therefore as the noxious gases are measured by open path FT-IR spectrometer as remote monitoring, the demage of men could be minimized. Such this system consists of a Fourier transform spectrometer and infrared lamp fitted to long length. The study was to do the quantitative analysis on CO,
open path FT-IR spectrometer;remote monitoring;MLR method
- W. Lindberg, J. A. Persson and S. Wold, Anal. Chem., 55, 643-647 (1983). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac00255a014
- W. F. Herget and J. D. Brasher, Opt. Eng., 19, 508-514 (1980).
- S. N. Williams, S. J. Schaefer, V. M. L. Calvache and D. Lopez, Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta., 56, 1765-1770 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1016/0016-7037(92)90243-C
- E. L. Dreniak and G. D. Boreman, 'Infrared Detectors and Systems', John Wiley & Sons (1996).
- A. Hadni, 'Essentials of Modern Physics Applied to the Study of the Infrared', Pergamon (1967).
- P. M. McCormick, L. W. Thomason and C. R. Trepte, Nature, 373, 399-404 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1038/373399a0
- P. W. Francis, C. Chaffin, A. J. H. Maciejewski and C. M. M. Oppenheimer, Geophys. Res. Lett., 23, 249-252 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1029/96GL00022
- H. Martens and T. Naes, 'Multivariate Calibration (2nd edn), Vol. 1. Wiley', Chichester (1989).
- A. Savitsky and M. J. E. Golay, Anal. Chem., 36, 1627-1639 (1964). https://doi.org/10.1021/ac60214a047