- Volume 14 Issue 1
Measurement of Joint Resistance of
$(Bi,Pb)_2Sr_2Ca_2Cu_3O_x$/Ag Superconducting Tape by Field decay Technique
$(Bi,Pb)_2Sr_2Ca_2Cu_3O_x$/Ag 초전도선재의 접합저항 측정
- Kim, Jung-Ho (Institute for Superconducting and Electronic Materials, University of Wollongong) ;
- Lee, Seung-Muk (School of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Universuty) ;
- Joo, Jin-Ho (School of Advanced Materials Science and Engineering, Sungkyunkwan Universuty)
- Received : 2012.07.20
- Accepted : 2012.08.10
- Published : 2012.08.31
We fabricated a closed coils by using resistive-joint method and the joint resistance of the coils were estimated by field decay technique in liquid nitrogen. We used the Runge-kutta method for the numerical analysis to calculate the decay properties. The closed coil was wound by
- T. Kiyoshi, K. Inoue, M. Kosuge, H. Wada, and H. Maeda, "Current decay evaluation of closed HTS coil circuits", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Super., 7, 2, 877-880 (1997).
- T. Hase, Y. Murakami, S. Hayashi, Y. Kawate, T. Kiyoshi, H. Wada, S. Sairote, and R. Ogawa, "Development of Bi-2212 multifilamentary wire for NMR usage", Physica C, 335, 6-10 (2000).
- T. Hase, K. Shibutani, S. Hayashi, M. Shimada, R. Ogawa, Y. Kawate, T. Kiyoshi and K. Inoue, "Operation of superconductively jointed Bi-2212 solenoidal coil in persistent current mode", Cryogenic, 37, 201-206 (1997).
- M. J. Leupold and Y. Iwasa, "Superconducting joint between multifilamentary wires 1.joint-making and joint results", Cryogenics, 16, 215-216 (1976).
- J. H. Kim, K. T. Kim, J. Joo, and W. Nah, "A study on joining method of Bi-Pb-Sr-Ca-Cu-O multifilamentary tape", Physica C, 372-376, 909-912 (2002).
- J. H. Kim, K. T. Kim, S. H. Jang, J. Joo, S. Choi, W. Nah, H. Kang, T. K. Ko, H. S. Ha, S. S. Oh, K. S. Ryu, and P. Nash, "Measurement of joint properties of Bi(Pb)-Sr-Ca-Cu-O(2223) tapes by field decay technique", preprints of paper no. 2MG04 presented at ASC 2002.
- R. Musenich, S. Farinon, C. Priano, P. Fabbricatore, "Evolution of the ohmic voltage drop in connections of superconductors under time-varying current", Cryogenics, 40, 45-52 (2000).
- Y. Iwasa, "Superconducting joint between multifilamentary wires 2.joint evaluation technique", Cryogenics, 16, 217-219 (1976).
- S. Nakamura, "Applied numerical methods in C", 대영사, 388 (1996).
- K. Tanaka, A. Ninomiya, T. Ishigohka, and K. Kurahashi, "Measurement of joint resistance of Bi-2223/Ag tapes using one-turn shorted coil", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Super., 11, 1, 3002-3005 (2001).
- L. Horng and C. H. Tai, "Critical persistent current for a loop formed by a Bi-2223 Ag-sheated superconducting tape", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Super., 11, 1, 3006-3009 (2001).
- Z. Han, P. Vase, Y. Q. Shen, and T. Freltoft, "Superconducting Bi2Sr2Ca2Cu3Ox closed-loop coils carrying persistent current at temperature 77 K", IEEE Trans. on Appl. Super., 7, 2, 873-876 (1997).