- Volume 14 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Development of a Stage Costume Design, which expresses Doppelgänger Image: - Focus on the stage costume in "Le Grand cérémonial", a theater of the absurd -
이중자아 이미지를 표현한 무대의상 디자인 개발 - 페르난도 아라발의 부조리극 '장엄한 예식' 무대의상을 중심으로 -
- Han, Kyeng-Ha (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Chung-Ang University) ;
- Kim, Young-Sam (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Chung-Ang University)
- Received : 2012.11.15
- Accepted : 2012.03.20
- Published : 2012.04.30
With entering the 21st century, modern people's dark inside and panic are emerging as the talking point on the theater stage. Even in the field of stage costume, the necessity of a research is being demanded through analyzing on psychological anguish and structure of characters. Accordingly, this study aims to allow the stage costume design to be expressed a human being's Doppelg
- Arrabal, F. (1968). Theatre, Paris: Christian Bourgois.
- Arrabal, F. (2011, October 5). Retrieved October. 5, 2011, from http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Arrabal
- Arrabal, F. (2011, December 11). Retrieved December. 11, 2011 from http://newperformancestheatre.blogspot.com
- Arrabal, F. (2012, January 4). Retrieved January. 4, 2012 from www.arrabal.org
- Britannica world yearbook (1996), Seoul: Korea Britannica Corporation.
- Chung, C. W. (2002), A Study of language in the absurd drama. Unpublished master's thesis, Chosun University, Kwangju.
- Chang, H. K. (2003). Les caracteristiques du theatre de la Cruaute, presentes chez Samuel Beckett : a propos d'En attendant Godot et Fin de partie. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Cultural event, Chunchu company, Le grand ceremonial(1985, 12. 16). Maeil Business Newspaper, p. 9.
- Esslin, M. (3rd ed.) (2005). Theatre of the absurd (M. H. Kim, Trans.). Seoul: hangilsa. (Original work published 2004), pp. 36-39.
- Han, K. Y. & Kim, Y. S. (2011). A study on the Doppelganger Image in stage costume design-Focus on the stage costume in 'Le Grand ceremonial', a theater of the absurd. Proceedings of the Korean Society for Clothing Industry, Spring Conference, Korea, pp. 36- 38.
- Jeong. B. H. (1995). Modern French Drama. Seoul: Minumsa, pp. 293- 314.
- Jeong, J. S. (2004). Great contemporary one-act plays - ranging from Anton Chekhov to Harold Pinter. Seoul: Theater & Man press, p. 263.
- Kim, G. S. (1990). Etude sur la Panique dans l'æuvre théâtrale de Fernando Arrabal. Unpublished master's thesis, Hankuk Univrsity of Foreign Studies, Seoul.
- Kim, M. R. (1977). The collection of plays of Arraval I. Seoul: Hankuk theater co, p. 10, p. 276.
- Kim, M. R. (2nd ed.). (1992). The collection of plays of Arraval, Le Grand Ceremonial. Seoul: goegl.
- Kim, M. R. (1998). The collection of plays of Arraval 6, And They Cuffed Flowers. Seoul: gogle, pp. 136-276.
- Kim. M. R. (1995). Arrabal's suppression and freedom. Revue d'Etude Franco-Coreennes, 13, 155-180.
- Kim, M. R. (2000). A Study on Fernando Arrabal's Plays Demonstrated in Rituals. Etudes de Langue et Litterature Francaises, 43, 61-92.
- Lee, B. G. (2004). Over the absurdity; a study of Albee's plays, Unpublished master's thesis, Hongik University, Seoul.
- Noh. I. H. (1998). A Study of German Expressionism Film- A Stresses on the idea of Nieche and 'Doppelggnger' Concept. Film Studies, 14, 293-316.
- Yun, G. R. (2009, November. 2). found Dept. of Theatre, Chung-ang Univ. caunewspaper. Retrieved October 5, 2011, from http://news.cauon.net
- Analysis of Research Trends on Domestic Stage Costumes vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2014.18.2.1
- A Case Study for the Stage Costumes Connected with the 3D CAD System -Focusing on the Apparel Pattern Design for Traditional Green Fabrics- vol.14, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2012.14.6.992