- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Isolation and Identification of Marine Bacteria with High Removal Efficiencies for Nitrogen-Phosphate In Gwangyang bay
광양만 해역에서의 고효율 질소-인 제거 해양박테리아 탐색 및 분리
- Lee, Gun-Sup (South Sea Environment Research Department, Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology) ;
- Moh, Sang-Hyun (Anti-aging Research Institute of BIO-FD&C Co.,Ltd.) ;
- Chung, Young-Jae (Department of Life Science and Biotechnology, Shin Gyeong University) ;
- Kim, So-Jung (Kyeongbuk Institute for Marine Bio-Industry) ;
- Kim, Young-Jun (Dept of Cosmetic Science, Chungwoon University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Seob (Department of Life Science, Kyonggi University) ;
- Lee, Taek-Kyun (South Sea Environment Research Department, Korea Institute of Ocean Science & Technology)
- 이건섭 (한국해양연구원 남해특성연구부) ;
- 모상현 (바이오에프디엔씨 항노화연구소) ;
- 정영재 (신경대학교 생명공학과) ;
- 김소정 (경북해양바이오산업연구원) ;
- 김영준 (청운대학교 화장품과학과) ;
- 이상섭 (경기대학교 생명과학과) ;
- 이택견 (한국해양연구원 남해특성연구부)
- Received : 2012.06.15
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
371 strains of marine bacteria were isolated from Gwangyang bay in Korea. The dominant species were identified as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Aeromonas hydrophila, P. fluorescens, P. paucimobilis, Chryseomonas luteola and P. vescularis. To screen marine bacteria capable of removing nutrients and organics, marine bacteria was inoculated in 10 mL of marine broth 2216 (DIFCO) with
Marine bacteria;Ammonia;Nitrate;Phosphate;Removal efficiency
Supported by : 국토해양부, 해양과학기술원
- J. W. Fleeger, K. R. Carman, and R. M. Nisbet, "Indirect effects of contaminants in aquatic ecosystems", Sci. Total. Environ. 317, 207-233, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-9697(03)00141-4
- M. Lee and J. Park, "Isolation of Ammonia Oxdizing Bacteria and their Characteristics". J. Korean Fish. Soc., 31, 760-766, 1998.
- S. S. Lee, H.-J. Joo, S. Lee, M. Chang, T.-K. Lee, H. Shim, E. Shin, "Development of Advanced Wastewater Treatment System using Phototrophic Purple Non-sulfur Bacteria", Kor, J. Microbial. Biotechnol. 30(2): 189-197. 2002.
- Y. Park, W. Lee, J. Park, P. Lee, H. Kim, "Study on the Distribution of Marine Bacteria and the Consumption of Oxygen in Wonmun Bay". Bull. Korean Fish. Soc., 24, 303-314, 1991.
- D. Kim and W. Lee, "Studies on Relationships between Marine Bacteria and Phytoplankton in Suyeong Bay". Bull. Korean Fish. Soc., 26, 446-457, 1993.
- K. Jung and S. Shin, "Bacterial Flora of East China Sea and Yosu Coastal Sea Areas". J. Korean Fish. Soc., 29, 9-16, 1996.
- H. R. Sung and S.-T. Ghim, "Bacterial Diversity and Distribution of Cultivable Bacteria Isolated from Dokdo Island". Kor. J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. Vol. 38, No. 3, 263-272, 2010
- K. Lee, D. Ko. G. Kim, Y. Lee, C. Choi, Y. Choi, "Bacterial Productivity and Degradability for Organic Matter in The Coastal Area of East Sea". Korean J. Environ. Biol., 17, 59-69, 1999.
- A.B. Dahle, and M. Laake, "Diversity dynamics of marine bacteria studies by immunofluorescent standing on membrane filter", Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 43, 169-176, 1982.
- J. C. Fry, and T. Zia. "A method for estimating viability of aquatic bacteria by slide culture", J. Appl. Bacteriol., 53, 189-198, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2672.1982.tb04676.x
- G. Reinheimer, "Aquatic Microbiology". 3nd ed. Wiley and Sons, pp. 158-159, 1985.
- B. C. Cho and F. Azam. "Major role of bacteria in biogeochemical fluxes in the oceans's interior". Nature, 332, 441-443, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1038/332441a0
- U. L Zweifel, N. Blackburn, and Å. Hagström. "Cycling of marine dissolved organic matter. An experimental system". Aquat. Microb. Ecol., 11, 65-77, 1996. https://doi.org/10.3354/ame011065
- G. Bratback, "Bacterial biovolumn and biomass estimation". Appl. Environ. Microbiol., 49, 1488-1493, 1985.
- K. Gocke, "Heterotrophic activity. In Microbial Ecology of a Blackish Water Environment", Springer-Verlag, New York, pp. 198-222, 1977.
- T. R. Parson, "A manual of chemical and biological methods for seawater analysis", Pergamon press, 1984.
- L. H. Stevenson and C.W. Erkenbrecher, "Activity of bacteria in the estuarine environment". Academic Press, pp. 381-394, 1976.
- J. Youa, A. Dasa, E. M. Dolanb, Z. Hua, "Ammonia-oxidizing archaea involved in nitrogen removal", Water Resear. 43, 1801-1809, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2009.01.016
- H. Chen, S. Liu, F. Yang, Y. Xue, T. Wang, "The development of simultaneous partial nitrification, ANAMMOX and denitrification (SNAD) process in a single reactor for nitrogen removal", Bioresource Technology, 100, 1548-1554, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2008.09.003
- N. Pfennig and H.G. Trüper. "Bergey's Manual of Systematic Bacteriology". The Williams and Wilkins co., Baltimore. 1989.
- Low Concentrated Nitrogen-Phosphate Removal of 4 Strains of Marine Bacteria Applied to Ceramic Media vol.13, pp.10, 2012, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2012.13.10.4910