- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Risk Assessment of Submerged Floating Tunnels based on Fuzzy AHP
퍼지 AHP를 이용한 수중터널의 재해위험도 분석
- Han, Sang-Hun (Division of coastal development & ocean energy research, KIOST)
- 한상훈 (한국해양과학기술원 연안개발.에너지연구부)
- Received : 2012.03.30
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
In the construction and operation of large marine structure, hazard risk analysis is one of important factors. Therefore, this paper investigates the hazard risk indexes and evaluates the risk level in the construction and operation of SFT on the basis of expert survey and Fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Hazard risk is divided into natural hazard risk (earthquake, typhoon, tsunami, and ice collision) and human factor hazard risk (fire, explosion, traffic accident, ship or submarine collision). Also, the influence of hazard risk indexes on SFT was evaluated in tunnel tube, supporting system, ventilation tower, foundation, and connection part. As the hazard risk level of SFT is compared with those of bridge, underwater tunnel, and immersed tunnel, the intrinsic risk level of SFT was evaluated. Tsunami and earthquake had higher risk level in natural hazard risk, and the risk levels of fire and explosion were higher in human factor hazard risk. Hazard risk level of SFT was 1.4 times higher than immersed tunnel, and 3.2 times higher than bridge.
Submerged floating tunnel;Hazard risk;AHP;Quantification
- H. Ostlid, "When is SFT competitive", Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 3-11, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.003
- L. Skorpa, "Developing New Methods to cross Wide and Deep Norwegian fjords", Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 81-89, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.010
- Forum of European National Highway Research Laboratories, Analysis of the Submerged Floating Tunnel Concept. FEHRL REPORT No. 1996/2a, 1996.
- S. Kanie, "Feasibility Studies on various SFT in Japan and their Technological Evaluation", Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 13-20, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.004
- Japan SFT research committee, SFT II Case Study, 1995.
- F. M. Mazzolani, et al, "Design Aspects of the AB prototype in the Qiandao Lake", Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 21-33, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.005
- Y. Xiang, et al, "Risk Analysis and Management of Submerged Floating Tunnel and its Application". Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 107-116, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.013
- Y. Xiang, et al, "Risk Analysis and Assessment of Public Safety of Submerged Floating Tunnel". Procedia Engineering, 4, pp. 117-125, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2010.08.014
- T. L. Saaty, "Multicriteria Decision Making : The Analytic Hierarchy Process", RWS Publications, 1996.
- C. G. Park, et al, "The Consideration of Evaluator's Confidence and Risk Attitude in Fuzzy AHP", Journal of The Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, 30(1), pp. 89-95, 2007..
- K. K. Lee, et al, "Comparison of Fuzzy AHP Decision Making Approaches for Selection among Information Security Systems", Korea Association of Information Systems Journal, 19(3), pp. 59-73, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2010.19.3.059
- Y. Ha, et al, "The Fuzzy AHP Approach to Prioritize the Future Energy Technology Development", Trans. of the Korean Hydrogen and New Energy Society, 19(5), pp. 453-459. 2008.
- D. Y. Chang, "Applications of the Extent Analysis Method on Fuzzy AHP", European Journal of Operation Research, 95(3), pp. 649-655, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(95)00300-2
- Investigation on the Behavioral and Hydrodynamic Characteristics of Submerged Floating Tunnel based on Regular Wave Experiments vol.33, pp.5, 2013, https://doi.org/10.12652/Ksce.2013.33.5.1887
- Evaluation of Inland Inundation Risk in Urban Area using Fuzzy AHP vol.47, pp.9, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2014.47.9.789