- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Advanced Frame of Core-Banking Model
코어뱅킹 모델의 발전모형 연구
- Weon, Dal-Soo (Division of Computer Information, Baewha Women's University)
- 원달수 (배화여자대학교 컴퓨터정보학과)
- Received : 2012.06.05
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
The aim of the paper is systematically to organize the historical facts of financial IT development process through various tracking and proved knowledge, it is to propose the direction and the advanced frame of core-banking model in next generation for the year 2020s. To achieve it, this study variously analyzed the meaningful pattern of development process of financial IT by backtracking life-cycle of Core-Banking model and it presented new model of Core-Banking for the past 40 years. In research findings, the life cycle of financial IT system and core-banking model have been analyzed about 10 years and the longest model of life cycle is about 33 years. As a result, It proved to be desirable that the advanced frame of the Core-Banking model adds the functions of business hub and product life cycle management to basic frame of its existing model in the future. In addition, big bang development method of new next generation system must be sublated. Also, They need to be initiated more business-oriented than IT-oriented. Along with this, the financial IT should be developed into the convergence industry, and it needs to extend the systematization of Core-Banking model studies and more professionals. Finally, this study has arranged the financial IT development process in domestic and presents new frame through analyzing intensively the Core-Banking model for the first time Therefore, it can be contributed to serve the guideline regarding the direction in new next generation system.
Financial IT;Core-Banking;Next Generation System;Life-cycle
- IBM, Evaluation available banking solutions, pp. 1-5, 1993.
- Ernst&Young, BANCS Architecture Evaluation, pp.6-9, 1993.
- Ministry of Information & Communication, ISP Report of Postal Finance Distributed System, p. 60-67, 1996.
- Temenos, Globus Core-Banking, pp.5-10, 2002.
- Lee jaehyun, Review of Finance Next Generation Syatem, KFTC, 2007.7.
- IBK, The Effects of Next Generation System, pp .10, 2007.
- Weon dalsoo, A study of the new next generation sys tem by historic evaluation of Core-Banking Framework at financial institution, Baewha's collection of dissertations 29-30, 2011.5.
- BOK, The Advanced Strategy of Finance IT after Next Generation Syatem, 2011.10.