- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Knowledge, Attitude, and Performance Competence on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Football Players
축구선수의 기본심폐소생술에 대한 지식, 태도 및 수행능력
- Moon, Tae-Young (Department of Emergency Medical Service, Kangwon National University) ;
- Park, Sun-Mun (Department of Physical Education, Kookmin University)
- Received : 2012.05.04
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
The purpose of this study is to examine difference in knowledge level, attitude and performance competence on CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) in football players. For this, questionnaire survey was carried out from October 5, 2011 to October 19 targeting 234 football players of high schools and universities where are located in Seoul, Gyeonggi, and Gangwon-do Province. The collected data was carried out frequency, t-test ANOVA, and correlation analysis by using SPSS/PC 19.0 for Windows. All the statistical analyses were set for significance level in p<.05. The results are as follows. Knowledge level, attitude and performance competence on CPR according to football players' general characteristics were indicated to have influence upon gender, academic background, and the appearance of educational experience in CPR. It was indicated that there is difference between CPR-related characteristics, and knowledge level, attitude & performance competence. Also, it was indicated that there is correlation among knowledge level, attitude and performance competence on CPR in football players. Based on these results, it accurately grasps experience and knowledge level on CPR in football players, thereby making a place available for having a game with security, resulting in being considered to possibly make the better sports.
Knowledge;Attitude;Performance Competence;Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Choi H, O., "A study on knowledge and competence of nurses in performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation", Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2006.
- Korean Association of CardioPulmonary Resuscitation, Seoul, Koonja Publishing, 2011.
- Park Y, S., "Sustainable Effects of Basic Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Education on Knowledge, Attitude and Skill about CPR among Middle School Students", Major in Nursing Education Graduate School of Education, Chonnam National University, 2010.
- Park S, K., "Legislation of medical health", 2nd ed, Seoul, Korea Medicine, 2001.
- Development of the CPR training curriculum, The Jounal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 7(1), 29-42, 2003.
- Lee G, H., Research on Knowledge and Attitudes about CPR of Physical Education College Students, Maior in Physical Education Graduate School of Education Sogang University, 2009.
- Youn S, W., "Sports Science Guide", First Aid and Cardopulmonary Resuscitation, Korea Sports Promotion Foundation, 2003.
- Kim J, Y., Jun S, S., Kim D, H., Choi S, S., "Knowledge and Attitude Toward BLS and Provided CPR Education among Nurses at General Wards in Pusan", The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, 15(2), 1433-152, 2008.
- Lee M, H., "The Effect of CPR Training on the Knowledge and Attitude of Laypersons", Deparrment of Nursing Graduate School Chonnam Nationa University, 2005.
- Lee I, S., Bak M, L., "Retention of CPR knowledge in the police", The Jounal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 5(5), 63-77, 2001.
- Lee J, E., Koh B, Y., "The Evaluation of first responder cardiopulmonary resuscitation training targeted fr school nurses", Bulletm of Dongnam Health College, 19(2), 269-278, 2001.
- Kim H, S., Kim M, S., Park M, H., "Analysis of Nursing Students' Knowledge, Attitude and Ability to Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation", The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, 16(4), 430-437, 2009.
- Oh S, H., Jang K, S., "A Study on the Effectiveness of CPR Training for Nurses in the 6-Sigma Course", The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, 16(1), 5-16, 2010. https://doi.org/10.11111/jkana.2010.16.1.5
- Ahn E, K., Cho M, K., "Knowledge and Attitude about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for Nursing students", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 13(3), 5-17, 2009.
- Park S, S., Park D, S., Ko C, H., Kim Y, A., Park J, S., "A Change of the ability of CPR After educations for Some Health College Students and the factors Effects CPR Performance", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 12(3), 17-26. 2008.
- Rho S, G., Lee J, G., Lee J, H., Kim J, H., "Awareness level of basic emergency treatment by airline cabin crew", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, 12(9), 2011.
- Kwon H, R., Chong J, Y., "Actual Survey of College Students' Knowledge of First Aid", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 7, 81-94, 2003.
- Kwon H, R., "Analyzing the Cognition of CPR by College Students Who Major in Public Health or Not", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, 4(4),35-46, 2000.
- Park S, H., Choi H, J., Kang B, S., Im T, H., Yeom S, R., "A Study Assessing the Knowledge and Attitude of First Responders about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation", Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, 17(6), 545-558, 2006.
- Korean Association of CardioPulmonary Resuscitation, "Guideline 2011 for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation", 2011.
- Oh S, I., Han S, S., "Study on the sustainable effects of reeducation on cardiopulmonary resuscitation on nurses' knowledge and skills", Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 38(3), 382-392, 2008.
- 2010 Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care", AHA, 2010.
- Hwang S, O., Lim K, S., "Cardiopulmonary resuscitation and advanced cardiovascular life support (3rd edition)", Seoul, Koonja Publishing, 2006,
- Uhm D, C., Jun M, H., Hwang J, Y., Choi J, T., "Knowledge According to Learning Experiences of CPR for Health Occupation College Students", The Journal of Korean academic society of nursing education, 14(1), 138-146, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5977/JKASNE.2008.14.1.138
- Kim D, O., "Knowledge and attitude difference about cardiopulmonary resuscitation between experienced and non-experenced paramedic student for cardiac arrest", Unpublished master's thesis Chungnam National University, Daejon, 2009.
- An J, Y., "Comparison Study on the Effects of VSI(Video self-instruction) and basic CPR(Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) education", Unpublished master's thesis, Kong Ju National University, Kongju, 2008.
- Nyman J., Sihvonen M., "Cardiopulmonary resucitation skills in nurses and nursing students", Resuscitation, 47(2), 179-184, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0300-9572(00)00226-4