- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Multiple Product Dynamic Lot-sizing
다종제품 동적로트사이징에 관한 연구
- Kang, Yong-Ha (Department of Industrial Systems Engineering, North Carolina State University)
- 강용하 (노스캐롤라이나 주립대학교 산업시스템공학과)
- Received : 2012.02.29
- Accepted : 2012.07.12
- Published : 2012.07.31
This study presents a column generation approach for multiple product dynamic lot-sizing problem. The basic idea of this approach is to have a master problem which allocates limited capacity among n different products and a sub-problem that performs the optimal lot sizing for each product subject to capacity allocation given by the master problem. In the sub-problem, we develop M/G/1 queuing model based clearing function which captures nonlinear relationship between the lot size, the work in process level and the throughput. A large number of test problems are randomly generated to evaluate the performance. Computational results show that the proposed model can find better solutions within reasonable CPU times.
Lot-sizing;Column Generation;Nonlinear Programming;Congestion
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Asmundsson, J., Rardin, R. L., & Uzsoy, R., "Tractable nonlinear production planning models for semiconductor wafer fabrication facilities", IEEE Transactions on Semiconductor Manufacturing, 19(1), 95-111, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TSM.2005.863214
- Bitran, G.R. and Yanasse, H.H., "Computational complexity of the capacitated lot size problem", Management Science, 28(10), 1174-86, 1982. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.28.10.1174
- Byun, J. I., Lee, K.S., Park, S.S. and Kang, S. Y., "An Integer Programming Approach to the Subway Daily Crew Scheduling Problem", Journal of the Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, 27(4), 67-87. 2002.
- Chen, H.D., D.W. Hearn and C.Y. Lee, "Minimizing the Error Bound for the Dynamic Lot Size Mode"l, Operations Research Letters, 17, 57-68. 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-6377(94)00063-C
- Chen, W.H. and Thizy, J.M., "Analysis of relaxations for the multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem". Annals of Operations Research, 26, 29-72. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02248584
- Cho, G., "A Study for a Capacitated Facility Location Problem on a Tree Structured Network", Journal of the Korean Institute of Industrial Engineers, 27(3), 250-259, 2001.
- Florian, M., Lenstra, J.K. and Rinnooy Kan, A.H.G., "Deterministic production planning algorithms and complexity", Management Science, 26(7), 669-79, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.26.7.669
- Harris, F. W., Operations and Cost, In Factory Management Series, A. W. Shaw Co., Chicago, 1915.
- Karimi,B., Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. and Wilson, J.M., "The capacitated lot sizing problem: a review of models and algorithms", Omega, 31, 365-378, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-0483(03)00059-8
- Karmarkar, U. S., "Lot Sizes, lead times and in-process inventories", Management Science, 33, 419-423, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.33.3.419
- Karmarkar, U. S., "Capacity Loading and Release Planning with Work-in-Progress (WIP) and Lead-times.", Journal of Manufacturing and Operations Management, 2, 105-123, 1989.
- Karmarkar, U.S., "Manufacturing Lead times, Order Release and Capacity Loading.", Handbooks in Operations Research & Management Science Vol4:Logistics of Production and Inventory, 287-329, 1993.
- Kim, S. and Uzsoy, R., "Exact and heuristic procedures for capacity expansion problems with congestion". IIE Transactions, 40, 1185-1197, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/07408170802322978
- Kim, S. and Uzsoy, R., "Heuristics for capacity planning problems with congestion", Computers and Operations Research, 36, 1924-1934, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cor.2008.06.006
- Kim, Y.M., "An Optimization of Ship Building Mix under N Different Docks", IE interfaces, 22(1), 38-43, 2009.
- Lasdon , L. S. and Terjung , R. C., "An Efficient Algorithm for Multi-Item Scheduling", Operations Research, 19(4), 946-969, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1287/opre.19.4.946
- Lee, C.Y., Cetinkaya, S. and Wagelmans, A.P.M, "A Dynamic Lot-Sizing Model with Demand Time Windows.", Management Science, 47(10), 1384-1395, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.47.10.1384
- Maes, J., McClain, J.O. and Van Wassenhove, L.N., "Multilevel capacitated lot sizing complexity and LP-based heuristics", European Journal of Operational Research, 53(2), 131-48, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0377-2217(91)90130-N
- Missbauer, H. "Aggregate order release planning for time-varying demand", International Journal of Production Research, vol. 40, no. 3, 699-718. (2002) https://doi.org/10.1080/00207540110090939
- Srinivasan A., M. Carey, and T. E. Morton, "Resource Pricing and Aggregate Scheduling in Manufacturing Systems", in Graduate School of Industrial Administration, Carnegie-Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, 1988.
- Tempelmeier, H. and Derstroff, M., "A Lagrangean-based Heuristic for Dynamic Multilevel Multiitem Constrained Lotsizing with Setup Times", Management Science, 42, 738-757, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.42.5.738
- Trigeiro, W.W., Thomas, L.J. and McClain, J.O., "Capacitated Lot Sizing with Setup Times", Management Science, 35, 353-366, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.35.3.353
- Upasani, A., & Uzsoy, R., "Integrated production planning and pricing decisions in congestion—prone capacitated production systems", Research report, Laboratory for Extended Enterprises at Purdue, School of Industrial Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, 2005.
- Wagner, H. M., & Whitin, T. M., "Dynamic version of the economic lot size model". Management Science, 5, 89-96, 1958. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.5.1.89
- Wilhelm, W.E., "A technical review of column generation in integer programming", Optimization and Engineering, 2, 159-200, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1013141227104